PART 6

Jungkook pov

I looked behind me and saw yn was standing there while crossing her arms

Jungkook- when did you come (i asked being scared of her)

Yn- you wanted to know right who he is, he was my first love,my fiance and if you want to know more about him then come with me I'll tell you (she held my hand and started dragging me down stairs)

Jungkook- yn I'm really sorry I was just curious ple-(she cut me off while saying)

Yn- who gave you the key (i gulped and looked down) I SAID WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE KEY!!(I flinched when she shouted at me when suddenly we heard a voice coming from behind her)

Mina- i-i give the k-key (she said while looking down)

Yn- why the fuck you give him the keys bitch tell me!!(All the members and beomgyu hyung come me upstairs while listening to her shouting)

Suga- que-

Yn- I don't want someone to interfere in my business (said while looking at me) beomgyu throw her out of the mansion

Beomgyu- get out mina

Jungkook- I'm really sorry yn i asked her to give me the key leave her please

Yn- beomgyu call her here and tell her i forgive her and also tell her to don't do this mistake again (I got shocked when she forgive her for me)

Beomgyu- noona what happened why did you forgive her when you don't forgive anyone (she didn't said anything and hugged beomgyu hyung and started sobbing)shoo noona I'm here please don't cry. . . . Tell me what happened

Yn- h-he enter in the room (sobbing)

Jungkook- because I wanted to know about you and him

Yn- HE IS KAI MY FIRST LOVE MY EVERYTHING!!!(She grabbed my collar and pulled me close to her) you want to know about me and him right let me tell you why I'm like this why I become a mafia!! So come with me (she started dragging me down stairs)

Down stairs

We all sit on the couch while I'm sitting with my member and she is sitting with beomgyu hyung

Yn- now listen

Her past
Yn-Me and Kai were childhood friends we became best friends in high school but i started falling in love with him i was scared to tell him about my feelings and times past so fast that we started going to college and suddenly one day he proposed to me in our college everything was going soo smoothly but my dad the person I hate the most.started coming home in blood Kai used to live with us because his parents died in a car accident.my mom told dad to leave this mafia stuff but he didn't listen.he got into underworld which had no way to exist.kai and i decided to get married after our college.soon we got graduated then we planned to get married but God had another plan for us.dad's one of the enemy got obsessed with me he also proposed to me but i rejected him.then me and Kai opened a restaurant we two wanted to live like a normal person we worked there all the time. Spend time with each other (tear started rolling from her eyes)he used to say he loves me so much I'll never leave you.day before our marriage.i got a call from our restaurant they told me that they need me.i left my mom with Kai and went there. The biggest mistake of my life.if i didn't went there that day i would not be living like a dead person.i come home after working an. . . And(she burst out into tears and beomgyu hyung hugged her)

Beomgyu- please noona don't cry (yn pushed him and said)

Yn- no let me speak.I saw Kai and mom lying on the floor all covered in blood.i tried to call the ambulance but they cut our electricity.i-i saw my love and my mom dying in front of me . . . I heard my mom screaming in pain.i Heard Kai saying he loves me and wants to die in my arms.he left me all alone they both left me i promise him that I'll take revenge (she falls on her knees and started crying)
Past end

Beomgyu- no noona don't cry please (he knees down in front of her when she cupped his cheeks and said)

Yn- I'm so sorry gyu because of me you lost your brother

Jungkook- what do you mean by brother?

Yn- he was gyu's brother,i promised kai that I'll take care of gyu

Jungkook- I'm really sorry yn
(I looked at her feeling guilty)

Yn- it's fine you don't need to say sorry I forgive you. . . I'm going to my room (she left towards her room when suddenly beomgyu hyung asked me)

Beomgyu- why did you went in that room jungkook?

Jungkook-i just wanted to know about her also I'll help her to forget her pain I'll heal her trust me I'm gonna help her because I love her(saying that I went towards her room)

            ||PART 6 END||

sorry for late update and short part let's meet in next part also I'm trying to end this as soon as possible because I want to start HIS SEX TOY bye my Jerry's let's meet in next part