Chapter 12.5: 🔞

"What is going o-" - Hanz

I got cut off by being tackled to the ground by Iroha, Serika, and Shiroko, all of whom began kissing me all over my face, leaving me utterly speechless.

Serika then stopped kissing me, moving down to my chest to start unbuttoning the uniform and tore off the undershirt, while Iroha got up and began undressing herself, putting aside a small bottle on a desk, leaving shiroko to climb on top of me and lowered her vagina onto my face.

Meanwhile down below I felt someone remove my pants and boots, followed by my boxers.

"Oooh, you weren't kidding Iroha, it really is big~" - Serika

"You know I don't lie, have fun~" - Iroha

A few seconds after that I felt someone licking the tip, and then aggressively deepthroated my shaft. I continued to eat Shiroko out, which since it was her first time she was having the time of her life, and almost 30 seconds later she orgasmed in my mouth before getting off and laying down next to me, panting.

By then Serika was still sucking my member, and I blew my load into her throat, and she then laid off to the side with Shiroko, catching her breath. I then looked over to where Iroha was at, and she was completely undressed, and had the bottle in her hand, which she read before scooping a small amount onto her hands and laid down next to me, grabbing my member and stroking it, along with kissing me. After seeming satisfied, she then climbed on top of me and inserted it into her vagina going up and down a few times before leaning down onto my chest and kept going. As she continued on, I began seeing double of everything for some reason, but there wasn't any real cause of alarm. Iroha got off eventually, and the others had stripped down by then, and Shiroko jumped onto it, and Serika positioned her breasts over my face and lowered them into my face, so I grabbed onto her right one and fondled with it while I sucked from the left, and by now the room was filled with moaning from all sides.

After that, they went again for a few more rounds till I started feeling dizzy and passed out.

(379 Words)