𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚍

Stepping outside of the college you go to, you took a deep breath as you looked down, seeing your foot push away the snow from around you

Stepping outside of the college you go to, you took a deep breath as you looked down, seeing your foot push away the snow from around you. You look up at the Gloomy Sky as snow falls on your face. "I think I got some money left for some pizza...." You say as you took out your wallet from your coat pocket, taking out a 20$ bill. "Not gonna lie, I don't know why I even have a wallet, It's not like I even have any money to put into it." You say with a slight laugh.

You tugged your coat closer to your form as you start nearing the pizza place. As you start getting closer to the glass door, you can slightly see a man with a hat and slightly bloody clothes ordering. You open up the door to the pizza place as the bell rings from the door. You go and sit at one of the booths by the window as you wait for the kinda bloody man to finish ordering whatever he was getting.

You see the kinda bloody man go and sit down at one of the booths by the window you assumed that he's finally done ordering his pizza (which was probably loaded with random ass shit cause bro took like 9 minutes to finish ordering) As you got up from the booth you could slightly see the man eyeing you with a creepy ass smile. You got to the counter and started ordering your food "Uhhhhh can I get a uh medium pepperoni pizza, please." You said nervously. You didn't really like ordering food in person, especially when there's a man right behind you in a booth eyeing you like he's planning on Murdering you and eating you for breakfast.

"Okay, is that all?" You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and looked at the pizza guy."Uh yeah, that's all...." You said "Whats the name for the order?" The guy questioned you,"OH um, it's [Y/N]." You murmured "Alright that'll be 15$, even." You took out your wallet and handed him 20$, He opens up the cash register and put the 20$ bill in and takes out a 5$ bill handing it to you with the receipt "We'll have that pizza out to you in about 10 minutes!" You nodded your head at him and turned around. 'Dam bros still lookin at me like I owe his ass somethin.......wait nah bros lookin at me like he's about to kill me, You know what I know this normally gets the character killed in the movies but I should probably sit with his ass, Bro DEFINITELY doesn't look like he murders people in his free time!' You thought to Yourself as you strode to his booth.

"Yo, so like, What the fuck is up with the whole entire bloody clothes getup? You just come back from Murdering someone or something?" You say awkwardly laughing while sitting down across from the man with a slight smile. The man looked at you surprised and started laughing "Dam, Fuckin straight forward huh? Ain't nobody ever talked to me like that before!" He exclaimed while still laughing his ass off. "Never made anyone laugh that much in a long time, but for real, you a murder or something?" I questioned him while smiling. "Hmmmmmm......Possibly, but that's for YOU to decide in the near future." He kinda answered.

"I.......I mean, I guess that is an answer?" You murmured while shrugging. "Uh, a medium pepperoni pizza for a [Y/N]?" You jumped as you turned to the counter where a guy was holding your pizza."Oh well shit that's me, bro. Nice meeting youuuu.....?" You tried to remember if the guy ever told you his name "Ah it's HABIT!" He exclaimed proudly as if that wasn't the most dumbest name on the whole entire planet. You got up from your seat "Well it was nice meeting you, Habit." You snickered as you went to go get your food.