💗Fever🍡

Ship(s): Bkdk

Sick: Izuku
Caretaker: Bakugou

It was just a normal day in the class 1A dorms. Denki eating a battery, Shoto making up theories, Katsuku yelling, and Iida making sure everyone's homework is done and no one is late today. One thing that was off was how Izuku was acting. Normally, he would be chatty and helping however he could. But he was slouched on the couch and popping Tylenol. He even woke up after everyone else. "Midoriya, we must get ready" The chopping of Iida's hand was giving Izuku a worse migrane than he already had. He didn't want to yell at Iida, so he just got up, and ignored him. "Midoriya? Do not ignore your classmates, it is very rude and unlike you!" Izuku just groaned quietly and walked up to Katsuki. He didn't notice right away so he kept yelling at Denki to "Stop being a dumbass". But as soon as the smaller boy put his forehead on Katsuki's chest, he stopped yelling and turned on his care-taking mode. Kirishima just nodded with tears in his eyes and just nodded, mouthing "That's so manly" and looking proud of Katsuki. Katsuki looked at Kirishima like he was going to kill him later, then picked up Izuku bridal style. The rest of the Baku-squad's attention immediately shifted as Denki started choking on the battery. Not like it's odd for him to choke on the battery, he eats them like Jolly Ranchers. Katsuki felt Izuku's forehead and immediately felt worried. He was burning up. Katsuki brought Izuku into his room, because for some reason Izuku seemed to like Katsuki's room better, especially when he was sick. Katsuki layed Izuku down on his bed, and went to grab a thermometer and a cold washcloth. He put the thermometer in Izuku's mouth and put the washcloth on his head. Izuku slightly groaned due to his migrane and Katsuki called in sick for the both of them. Izuku doesn't get sick often, but when he does, he gets sick badly. The thermometer beeps.

103.7°F

"Shit.. hey babe?" Izuku groans and looks up at Katsuki. "Hm..?" The way he looks so miserable and helpless makes Katsuki's heart hurt. "Let's get you in a cold bath, okay?" All Izuku could do is nod, but barely. So, Katsuki ran a bath and helped Izuku undress and get in the bath.

Class 1gAy Gc

Frog 🐸: Has anyone heard from Midoriya?
Scooter 🛵: I haven't.
Crafting table: ^
Alien Queen 👑: ^
Revelry.. 🌑: ^
Tail: ^
Manly🪨: Bakubro picked him up bridal style about 20 minutes ago and brought him to his room.
Cold Soba ❄ 🔥: He looked a bit worried for Midoriya.
Gravity who🤭?: I hope Deku-kun is okay..!

'I need coffee ☕ added himself to the chat

Earphones 🎧: Sensei?
I need coffee ☕: Bakugou called himself and problem child in sick today, so hurry up and get to class it starts in 15 minutes.

'I need coffee ☕' left the group chat

Frog 🐸: Well that answers our question.
Baker 🎂: I hope Midoriya is okay..
Scooter 🛵: Now that we know Midoriya is in safe care, let us head to class everybody! We must not be late!

Meanwhile..
"Kaccan..?" His voice is so soft, but bakugou immediately sits up, unwrapping his arms that were around Izuku. "What's wrong? Need some water?" Izuku shook his head, but pointed to the bathroom, before putting a hand over his mouth. Katsukis eyes widened and grabbed Izuku and rushed to the bathroom, kneeling Izuku down before he got some water for his lover. "Hnk-" As Izuku began to wretch, Katsuku shivered, not because it bothered him, because he felt bad for the smaller boy. He knelt down by Izuku and began to rub his back. "It's okay Zuzu..   Let it out.." Tears began streaming down his face a she gripped onto the toilet harder. His stomach was whining, and so was he. His stomach gave out a sickening gurgle and another wave of vomit spewed from his lips, giving the room a foul smell, and Katsuki wrinkled his nose. The toilet water splashed as he finished this round and he layed against the wall, practically panting. Katsuki brought some water up to his lips. "Drink." Izuku is too tired to argue so he slowly drinks some water as Katsuki cleans up the mess Izuku made. As soon as the cold water ran down his throat, he exhaled and almost fell asleep against the wall. "C'mon Iz, let's lay you down, okay?" Izuku nods and shakily stands up. Flopping down on the bed as Katsuki spoons him. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, for Izuku's sake.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's just say, it was :)

(This is the longest story I've made so I'm sorry if somethings seem like I was dragging them on further and further)

811 words :0