||part-8||

Yoongi and hobi finally reach at their destination, yoongi park his car beside other two cars which are their parents car.

They both come out from car and Hobi can see the farm house was so cute and beautiful. Not too much big and not so small,  the cold wind hit his face small smile appear on his lips,he look at the sky, that was the beautiful, the half moon was surrounding by lots of small and Preety stars.

He was amazed by view, he was to busy to notice that older was looking at him unknown expression, yoongi see how hobi was looking at sky with sparkle in his eyes, he unknowingly staring at him until hobi's gaze land on him and meet both eyes with eachother, Both was quick enough to look away from eachother.

Hobi's eyes again fixed on the sky, his mind wandering to the awkwardness with yoongi and previous words about college last compition.

Hobi walked towards the farmhouse and yoongi was walking nearby him, hobi's focus on sky and that sparkling stars so his eyes failed to notice the old plowshare lying on the ground. His foot caught on the rusty blade, and he felt himself stumbling. Arms flailing, he tried to regain balance, but it was too late. He was falling, his heart beats get fast and ready to hit the ground hardly.

And then, a strong hand grasped his arm, pulling him into a firm embrace. Hobi's face was mere inches from Yoongi's, their eyes locking in a tense gaze.

The weather get tense and tention filled over them.

Yoongi's grip on Hobi's waist was firm, his eyes burning with a mix of annoyance and concern, making other confusion that yoongi feel annoyed from him or concern for him,"Watch where you're going" he said in deep voice but yet low voice.

Hobi's face flushed, his heart racing from the sudden proximity, he himself didn't understand why this closeness effects him too much.He was to stunned to speak or react something now.

He is just doing it now that is starting at yoongi's cat like eyes, notice how calm and deep eyes yoongi have, unintentionally he lost in older eyes, he feels that way which were never he feels, he didn't understand it's good or bad for him that he didn't understand, still looking at yoongi.

Yoongi also could tell how fast beating hobi's heart,  yoongi himself not know why he react like this and the next moment he released hobi and without spoken a word he turned over then he put that old plowshare at the nearly corner where no one get harm and again staring towards a farm house.

Other side hobi was just stood there in Frozen
Still heart beats fast, fighting with his inner emotions, his fists clenched looking at yoongi not knowing in from anger or from nervousness

Hobi was looking at Yoongi who was just going towards door, his mind process how he stumbled, how yoongi catch him, how he get lost on his eyes, how his heart was beating and most importantly how he feels that feelings in his heart which he never feels.

He want Scold himself to react like this, he wants to go away from other, the thoughts again covering his mind, he again lost in his confusing thoughts.

The silence broke when yoongi spoke again in his stren voice,"are you going to stay there whole night" yoongi said.

Hobi looks at him and saw unreadable expression on other face, don't know how to react, he just went towards yoongi, he again look at yoongi who is little ahead of him as they reach at door yoongi press the door bell and quickly the door opened by yoongi's father, he greet them with big smile.

"Heyy kids....you both take so long??" He said while looking at them.

"We--we were--" yoongi was trying to found his words to say his father.