chp 5

Next day on the way to school ishan seems distributed mayank noticed it and without wasting a sec he asked,"ishan what happened? You seem disturbed". Ishan startled hearing mayank words,"what? I am disturbed no i'm not i didn't get enough sleep that's why my face seems like that"
Mayank said,"and what's the reason of not getting enough sleep". Ishan replyed,"you". Mayank acting like he didn't heard ishan,"what did you said". Ishan with annoying face,"you idiot because of you I can't sleep and have to work hard to defeat you and secure the first place in boards".
Mayank with annoying face,"you stupid you should have told me I will happily sacrifice the first place for you". Ishan with  some hue of pink on his cheeks," you are so stupid". Between their small banter they realised they have reached to school.
(Mayank is whole green forest ahhhhhh ❤️)

Shubhman, Abhishek and some other students were in the class when ishan and Mayank entered the class. Ishan's eyes automatically went to shubhman who was busy in joking around and laughing with friends. Ishan cursed himself from core for looking at shubhman. Actually he is not looking at shubhman intentionally, his eyes automatically went towards shubhman but only once, ishan made sure not to even look at him when he cracks a joke to make the whole class laugh. (You know that one student who sacrifices his studies to make the whole class laugh that's him)

First lecture started, it was very boring but at last it ends. Other lecture started and it wasn't that boring because this teacher is too friendly to make students feel bore. Shubhman is also cracking jokes and the whole class is laughing their ass off but here ishan finds it ridiculous he is thinking why this whole class is crazy, laughing like idiots at the baddest joke of the world (for your information the joke isn't that bad). And that ishan is laughing at teacher's each joke. Shubhman noticed it and went silent. No more cracking jokes, why? he himself don't know.

Actually he didn't know but whenever he cracks a joke the first thing he do is to see if ishan is laughing or not and everytime he see ishan laughing or smiling he automatically starts smiling. And that's how shubhman know how much and how ishan laugh or smile. But today shubhman noticed that ishan is not even smiling and behaving so strange. This is hurting shubhman and he his aware of it. "But why", shubhman is thinking. Shubhman was silent since that lecture and now it's 7th lecture, teacher entered the class and asked students to open the particular subject textbook and shubhman started searching for that textbook in his bag but didn't find it. Without any second thought he asked,"ishan........................"

_____________________________________
That's it for today.....  No today I will update twice😊 because I haven't been consistent sorry for that

Vote and comment if you like it
Sorry for any mistakes
🙋‍♀️
Next update on the way 😊