chp 11

"So Ishan tell me about you and shubman", mayank said. "I told you there's nothing between us", ishan replied. "But from what I am seeing it's different from what you are saying", mayank said.

"I can never trust him you know why?........ because he cheated on sara and everybody knows that and especially you know everything about what he has said to me and  why.......why the hell I will like that person", ishan said. Mayank didn't utter a word after listening to this. "And why are you so interested in me and shubman being a thing I guess you never wanted shubman beside me right", ishan said.
If ever shubman will hear this he will be hurt so bad.

"Hey ishan and Mayank you guys have to come to my place and i don't want any excuse did you guys get that", tilak said. Ishan's eyes started searching for shubman after hearing tilak and of course shubman was somewhere there gazing at them.
(Ishan be like: shubman marega tujhe 😁)
So it's tilak's birthday party and he has invited his friends to his house including shubman and Abhishek also as they are also his friends.

"So you are going", shubman asked
"Yes why are you not coming", ishan replied. "Why not if you are going then I have too", shubman said. "Is your friend also coming", Abhishek asked. "You can ask him", ishan replied internally laughing. "Ummm ok", Abhishek said. Ishan went to mayank and was smiling at mayank. Mayank being confused asked," am I looking that handsome". " Shut Up you and handsome... actually your guy was asking for you", ishan said. Mayank was trying to hide his blush but Abhishek's name couldn't help him," fuck you ishan who's my guy".

Shubman knows Abhishek has liked mayank since forever but Abhishek has decided never to confess his feelings but now he feels he should confess because there are some last few days remaining for their 12th board and it's now or never thing. Abhishek went to mayank," are you coming to his birthday party". "Yes ishan is going so I have to", mayank said. "Ofcourse he will come bro he is ishan's bodyguard dude you forgot I guess", shubman said sarcastically. Abhishek giving death stares to shubman that how dare he talk like this to mayank.
"Do you have any problem", ishan asked.
Shubman dumbstruck just standing there.

"Ishannnnnnnnn ohh God! you look so good", tilak shouted. Ishan smiled sheepishly it's not like Ishan felt uncomfortable with tilak but it's that voice was loud that drew everyone's attention towards him. The party has started and shubman and Abhishek were as late as ishan and mayank were on time. Shubman looking for ishan saw him with tilak. The music was on and everybody were dancing and so as ishan,mayank and tilak. Abhishek snapped mayank and mayank's happiness can be seen as Abhishek has come and with that too he has approached him. They both went aside seated there and went busy into their conversations. Here shubman is burning in jealousy and decides to approach ishan but in what way.........he went to ishan hold's his wrist and pulled him to the garden area of tilak's house. Ishan was startled by this move of shubman. But no one noticed it as tilak is also busy because it's his birthday and mayank is busy with Abhishek and else nobody cares about anyone rather enjoy party.

"Shubman leave my hands it's hurting", ishan shouted with pain in voice. Shubman's grip was so tight because he was so jealous he didn't realise that he is hurting ishan. When ishan's voice snapped shubman immediately left ishan wrist. Apologizing to ishan," I'm really very sorry I didn't meant to hurt you I was not in my right state of mind", shubman said. "As if this is the first time you're hurting me", ishan said sarcastically. Shubman unaware of something said," when did I hurt you oh ohh sorry if ever I have hurt you but I can assure you it would have been  unintentional and as of now it was unintentional too I can never in my dreams hurt you and once again I'm really sorry If you're hurt". "Why did you pulled me here i was enjoying the party and you ruined my mood", ishan said. "Why are you doing this to me why please say why," shubman said almost in a begging voice. "What am I doing", ishan questioned clearly aware of the situation shubman is talking about.