iv

Ishan /shubman : tummm

They both screamed together with wide eyes

Hearing to their scream all paid attention to them.

Mrs. Gill : are bete aap dono ek dusre ko jante ho?

Ishan : nhi
shubman :hann

All: huh? 🤔🤔

Shubman : Mera matlb mummy we study in same college so yeah waise jante hai hum log hai na ishan?

Ishan : Abb.. Hnn aunty

Mrs. Gill : achha achha chlo theek hi hai chlo abb sab dinner karne.

They all went towards dining table and settled there soon Mrs. Gill, ishan, Neel and Mrs. Kishan served them the food and settled down.

They all were having their dinner when ishan grandpa spoke.

Grandpa: ishu, shubman

Ishan / shubman : jii Dada ji

Grandpa: abhi jo me khne jaa rha hu maybe tumhare Lia shocking ho but Shubman tumhare dada ki bhi ye akhri echa thi or meri bhi hai.

Beta me chata hu ki tum dono ki shadi ho Jaye or bhi jaldi se jaldi.

Ishan chocked on hid food *cough*
His mother handed him the water he gulped down and looked at his parents with wide and teary eyes.

Shubman : ye kya bol rhe hai aap Dada jii hum dono ek dusre ko barely jante hai or shadi toh pure zindgi ke Lia hota hai.

Dada : isme koi badi baat nhi hai beta abhi puri  zindgi padhai ek dusre ko Janne smjhne ke Lia or fir ek baar shadi ho gyi toh sab kuch thhek ho jata hai. Abb meri or tumhari dadi ki bhi toh arrange marriage hi hui thi na hum bhi toh khush rhte rhe na. Par agar rym dono ko majur nhi toh hum smjh skte hai. ( he looked down sadly)

Seeing this ishan didn't feel good.

Ishan : Maa hume shubman se akele me baat Karni Hai

Mrs. Kishan : are bilkul jao

Mrs. Gill : hnn shubman jao ishan ki apne kamre me leke.

Shubman : jii mumma

They both went towards Shubman's room. By reaching their they were standing in awkwardness.

Shubman : Ishan....

Ishan : Shubman mujhe Pata Hai you don't wanna get married to me neither I want but for the sake of my grandpa and family please don't say no.

Shubman : it's not easy for me ishan I don't even know you properly but for my family I'll get married.

They both came down and inform their family that they are OK with thus marriage. They all become happy hugged each other fed each other sweets . And decided that after 1 week they will get them married. It was try shocking for shub and 8shan but they accept it and decided  not to tell anyone about this marriage. Shubman used to annoy him at school and ishan try to ignore m
Him but they both end up messing with each other.

Skip skip
1week passed

It was Shubman's and Ishan's  wedding

It was court marriage as their parents decides to do proper wedding after 1 months as the time was less they didn't get the chance to do anything properly they juat called their close once and did the wedding.

After marriage ishan was crying as he have to leave his parents to go at Shubman's home. He was hugging and crying.

Ishan :maa I'll miss you
(he said between his hiccups)

Mrs. Kishan: I'll miss you too beta wha jaa ke achhe se rhna sab ka khyal khana apna bhi achha hmm.

After that all went to their respective house ishan slept in the car due to tiredness and crying. Soon they reached to gill 's mansion.

Shubman : Ishan.. Ishan utto ishan

Ishan : mumma 5 minute

Shubman : Baby get up or I'll kiss you.

Ishan : I'm up I'm up don't you dare

Shubman : I can dare and I have every right I'm your husband now wait and watch tonight baby. 😏😏

They both got down from the car and went towards main door did the ritual then Neel took ishan to Shubman's room to told him to take shower and get ready for the night ritual. To which ishan nooded.

Neel : bhabhi kapde bed pe rakh diye hai.

Ishan blushed at the word bhabhi but he composed himself and said : OK Neel.

Ishan then took shower and came out of the washroom to get ready he got Rady and sat on the bed observing the room. Then Neel came and took him for the ritual. All the ritual completed.

First night

Ishan was sitting with Neel and Mrs. Gill as they were getting him ready for his first night.

Mrs. Gill : beta don't be nervous I know tumhare Lia ye easy nhi hai islia agar koi problem ho toh mujhe bolna OK.

Ishan : jii aunty

Mrs. Gill : aunty nhi beta Maa bolo

Ishan : jii m.. Maa

Mrs. Gill : hmm Neel jaa shubman ko bhej de.

Neel : jii mumma

Then both cane back to living room Neel said shubman that  now  he can go to his room.

Meanwhile ishan in the room was sitting on the bed and his mind  was stuck on the word shubman spoke to him in the evening in the car he looked around nervously but then he got and idea he went inside the bathroom and came back with bucket full of water and poured on the bed and couch and smirked to himself and went and stood near the window.

Soon the door opened with click sound and shubman entered and was shocked by seeing the pool of water on the bed and  couch then he looked toward ishan who was smirking then shubman remember his word he said in the car he understood for what ishan did this
he came towards ishan pulled him by his elbow and said in deep husky voice.

Shubman : what made you think that I can't fuck you on the floor baby?

.

..
.

Please please don't come behind me for skipping this much or jaldi jaldi Janne ke Lia. Me aysa islia kar rhi hu because I want to complete the story soon as I'm really very very busy now days that's why I'm not able to update soon. So please forgive me for this. Sorry

Or views or comment nhi AA rhe as expected kyu?

Batao? Kyu?

Take care
Love you ❤️