vi

After some time Neel came and called everyone fir the dinner.

Neel and ishan served the dinner and ishan was standing beside shubman.

Shubman : Ishan tum nhi betho hamare saath kha lo.

Ishan : nhi hum badd me kha lenge ( he glared at shub to keep quiet)

Mrs. Gill : hnn Bea uski ajj pheli rasoi hai wo sab ke khane ke bdd hi khayega

(Author : Pata nhi guys aysa reality me hota hai ya nhi)

Shubman : are par mumma usse bhi toh bhuk lagi hogi na Sara khana banaya hai usne. Kha lega hamare sath toh kya ho jayega.

Mrs. Gill : theek hai bhai tumhari biwi ko bhukha nhi rkhnge ishu beta aa tu bhi Beth jaa hamare sath.

Ishan : are nhi ma-

Mr. Gill : Beth jao beta warna tumhare patti ko chain nhi milega. ( he chuckled)

Ishan : jii papa

Ishan then settle down beside shubman served his good and waited for other to take a bite. Mrs. Gill took bite and looked at ishan who got little tensed about Har reaction.

Mrs. Gill : wahh ishu khana bhaut achha hai. Hamesha khush rho putar.

Mr. Gill : bakayi bhai bhaut achha khana Bana hai beta.

Neel : hnn bhabi or ye sabji toh or bhi tasty hai.

Ishan smiled shyly after hearing the compliment but still his heat wanted that one person to compliment him but why they aren't a thing. But shubman was sitting there unbothered and munching on the food without any reaction.

Ishan huff and started eating his food with pout.

After taking their meals everyone went back to their work. Ishan and shubman was still feeling sleepy they retarded back to their room.

Shubman was the first one to reach there he was sitting and using his phone on the bed when he heard the click sound and the door opened revealing ishan. Ishan came inside and locked the door and went toward closet to arrange his clothes. He started doing his work with glancing shubman.

Shubman : ahem ahem is. Ishan

Ishan : hmm ( still focused on his work didn't glance at shubman)

Shubman : wo.. Wo kheer... Kheer bhaut acchi thi.

Ishan : hmm

Ishan completed his work and came at the side of the bed he finally looked at shubman and asked.

Ishan : you will sleep?

Shubman : yeah

Ishan : bee or couch?

Shubman : bed

Ishan : OK

Ishan then took the pillow and was about to go towards couch when shubman speak.

Shubman : Ishan actually we both can easily adjust on this bed no need to go on the couch you can sleep here too.

Ishan : o.. OK (he accept as he had no energy left to argue)

Ishan came on the bed and started making a pillow wall between the bed.

Shubman : afraid you won't be able to control yourself by seeing my not body ( he said smirking)

Ishan : in your dream don't need to flatter yourself much and about your body it's has nothing much to attract someone like me. ( he said and laid back facing shub)

Shubman was sitting there dumbfounded.

Shubman to himself : did.. Did he insulted my this perfectly build body?

Shubman : many girls and even boys die to touch them.

Ishan : then go to then why are you so passionate to get touched by me. Just sleep and let me sleep to.

Shubman : youuu--

Ishan : shhh

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guys it's an humble request to everyone those who has Twitter account please please please ye trend chlo Jake

#wewantishankishanbackinict

Kyuki agar hum fans unka support nhi karenge toh kon karega and bcci need to notice this that ishan is not alone we all are with him so please it's a humble request jaa ke Karo trend.

Take care
Love you all, ❣️