Forever urs!!!!!

Varnika was sitting by the windows and thinking about  how her life had changed so much in the last one month.how her  dreams had become a reality and she wud always be thankful  to God for it. Before a month she wud look at him from far and admire his personality! He was her senior in her college and she had a big crush on him. She really prayed for him to be hers and manifested their union... and  God had answered her prayers in what great way!!!!
                    One day, varnika's father had gathered the family  together and announced to the family that he had fixed varnika's marriage to his old friends son and their family wud be coming  in the afternoon.varnika was nervous but as soon as she saw the boy she knew it was God's  plan!!!! Rahul was sitting there,her crushand the men she admired the most after her dad.
Marriage date was fixed and here she is at rahul's house as his wife and she feels as if her whole word lays here.she has been married for 1 month now, he takes care of her in every possible way. All she understood in this 1 month is that he is a men of few words, his actions speak louder then his words, he is a carrying brother and wonderful  husband. He had lost his parents when he was very young and that's how he gets that cold and serious demeanor. He took over all his responsibilities early on and keeps himself busy with it!!!!!

As she was thinking all theses, someone tap her shoulder  from behind and asked her if she was okay? No guess here, it was indeed her handsome husband rahul and he had come to check her. She told him she was fine. Rahul sat besides  her and kept looking at her. This attention  from him made her blush and that brought a beautiful  smile on his face.
After about a minute rahul looked at varnika and said, u look beautiful  today! She immediately  looked at him as this was one of the first compliment to her from him. This made him smile again but this tym a naughty one.
           He came closer to her, way more closer then she had anticipated and touched her arm. A simple touch from him led to shivers down her spine. A feeling  she cud not explain and same cud be said for him  too...  Both souls longing for each other looked into each other's eyes and started coming closer to each other, rahul hugged her instantly and varnika also hold him tight to herself. Both of them cud hear each other's heartbeats beating in synchronization  and both felt a feeling of completeness!!!
They had never come this close in last 1 month and this hug was giving them the opportunity to express their feelings without saying a word. Rahul took this opportunity to say what he had been holding onto  for a lot of tym... I love U , varnika looked upto him  with tear feeled eyes and her  I love u too was just a little above whisper.....

Wait for part 2