forever urs( part 2)

Rahul and varnika kept hugging each other,with every passing second their hold tighten and emotions were expressed through actions then words! Rahul then looked at varnika and put his both hands under her chin, holding her closer to him,  he then planted a small kiss on her forehead, lingering there for a while. Varnika closed her eyes feeling the importance of the moment in her life and his love ,sending a deep sensation all over her body. She then opened her eyes and looked him,he was already looking at her with longing and desire,she tiptoed a little to reach his height and planted a small kiss on his cheeks,a way of appreciating his presence  in her life!!!
   Rahul then again silently asked her permission to continue further through his eyes, as soon as she blinked her eyes he carried her in his arms and towards their bed! He lay her there and admired his beauty for a brief period of time. High on emotions he started saying and doing things  he had always dreamt about. He told varnika how he had always wanted her in his life and the minute he had come to know that she was going to be his wife,was the best moment of his life. How he had thanked God a thousand times and how he had waited with beathed breath to have her in his arms!!! Varnika also told him about her feelings and now both of them were on cloud nine!
        Laying beside varnika,rahul again hold her face in his hands and joined there foreheads marking their union for infinity!!!!   He started with kissing her forehead,then her eyes ,then her cute little nose and finally kissing those luscious  lips which were creating a havoc in his life since last month. The kiss was slow and deliberate with a promise of being there for a life tym! He then moved a little lower towards her chest and grabbed a part of it very slowly and sensously, causing varnika to moan!!! He then started kissing her all over her body, earning moans from her and that gave him more reasons to continue whatever he was doing.  Their union that nite marked the  beginning of their journey of forever after!! Both promising each other to be forever urs only!!!!!!!They made love to each other whole nite,whispering sweet I love u to each other!! God's plan for them was perfect and their union a example of how prayers and wishes come true.