chapter 4

Y/N

A subtle moan was heard across the silent room, My eyebrows furrowing once I felt the heat of the sun on my back, It kissed the delicate skin causing me to toss and turn.

'Umaga na pala' Napaisip ako.

kinapa ko yung kama, Only to find out na bumangon na pala sya.

Dahan dahan kong iminulat yung mga mata ko, I could make out the lamp from the bedside table and the white comforter that I was huddled in, Pero walang tao sa tabi ko.

Bumugtong hininga ako bago ako tumingin sa kisame, It wasn't the same feeling I get when I do one night stands, There's something missing right now, I don't usually feel this way whenever the one I did it with leaves.

I sat up, Hugging the comforter closely to my chest, Hinawakan ko yung ulo ko, Ang sakit.

Pero I feel contented right now, Parang masaya ako na satisfied na ewan.

I looked around, Ngayon ko lang nasilayan ng maayos itong motel, The walls were beige, The bed was comfy and white, The headboard was gray and the beside table as well as the coffe table infront has an earthy color, The big carpet in the middle of the room was dark brown.

I looked out the window, This was decent and..... quite.

Nakapasya ako na bumangon na talaga at mag bihis.

I did that, I took a short shower and wore the clothes I wore last night, Maya-maya ay kinuha ko na yung bag ko sa coffee table, I was about to go and leave when I noticed a letter, Inipit iyon sa isang mug na mayroong kape, But now it was dead cold.

I sat down on the cushions, Dahan dahan kong binasa ang nakasulat sa papel, It was written very neatly, Parang binigyan o kaya pinagisipan talaga kong anong isusulat dito.

Good morning, Well Hindi naman talaga ito matatawag na good kasi I left without any precautions, I'm sorry but I just want you to know that I did precisely had a great time with you, You were perfect and I feel satisfied, I would really love to wake you up with a pleasant morning but Unfortunately my flight had been moved from tomorrow to today due to some urgent matters.

Much love: Aiah

napangiti ako, I had never received anything from my previous one night stand partners, Most of them just leave and some might even ask me for money afterwards which is nakakairita.

I slipped the letter inside my bag before eventually leaving.

Nangmakarating ako sa hotel ay dumaretso agad ako sa ka workmate ko, Tinanong ko sya kong umalis naba talaga yong babae sa room number kung saan pinamamalagian ni Aiah.

"Ah yes par, Umalis na sya kaninang madaling araw, Kinuha sya ng isang van- Bakit ba? Tsaka ba't late ka ha?" Tanong neto.

Tinawanan ko lang ito habang nagsusult ng apron ko.

Umalis na talaga sya, I couldn't help but feel the longing, Na wala na akong aabangan tuwing umaga o se-servan ng pagkain sa madaling araw sa room nya, She was somewhat inviting and very warm, Something about her really makes me dwell and crave for her.

Bumugtong hininga nalang ako, Accepting that wala talagang magtatagal, More like pangmadalian lang yung saya na dala nya, But still.

I still hope na magkikita uli kami balang araw....

DONT WORRY, ITS STILL NOT DONE!