Chapter 15 : Rajveer - Naina

Naina was walking aimlessly in the silent corridor of the hotel. Though lt. Sheikh unknowingly spilled the secret of Rajveer being in the same corridor, she didn't hope their paths will cross each other. The security provided by the army was tight and Abhimanyu's team watched her every movement. 

When Rajveer was in coma, she tried million times to escape from the hawk eyes of Maj. Nair and see him. She got successful a few handful of time with the Constant support from her friends. Even Dr. Shalini helped her by giving the details about Rajveer treatment and progress.

Knowing that Rajveer wasn't in a condition to reply her, she talked about all her worries and the mysteries she recently solved. Lala's involvement in the trigger mission was a blow to her as well. When she narrated how Lala confronted about his share of crimes in both Naveen's and Rajveer's case, she cried for hours sitting beside his bed. She terrified thinking about Rajveer's heartbreak if he gets to know about Lala. 

After her marriage with Abhimanyu, she was quarantined in the palace of Baramer, which made impossible to see Rajveer. His highness and the palace staff treated her fairly but there was no sense of belongingness in their heart as well as her. It was like she was living in a foreign land where everyone was unknown to her. 

It was the existence of the child which give Naina the power to make Abhimanyu act according to her wish. 

During the execution of their plan, she had multiple chances of meeting Rajveer. But she took a backstep whenever Rajveer came in her path. She didn't wanted her wish to overpower her mission. Destroying the criminals of Eagle gang, was her motive. She constantly spyed on Abhimanyu's moves and told her teammates the secrets she discovered. 

Finding the contents of Redbox was still a mystery as Abhimanyu didn't give the whiff of the betrayal. He was involved with Lala to some extent, but he wasn't the member of the Eagle gang. He portrayed his involvement as if a loyal lover's effort to safeguard his love of life.

On the top of everything, Her pregnancy hormones poured fuel to her desires. All her dreams involved Rajveer. It was not only horny thoughts that bothered her, but also about Rajveer's safety as he was residing with Lala. She wanted to take him away from every dangerous thing and hide him. She desperately desired to be with him all the time. 

Dreams were her solace where she can see him, touch him and talk to him without any restriction. Currently, seeing him without any interruption thrilled her blood.

Tightening the shrug which covered most of her body, she moved forward, only to stop hearing a familiar voice. She turned to search for him, but the corridor was empty. No one was behind or front of her. It was normal feeling for her to hear his voice. In the palace she imagined him calling her name, hugging her from behind and whispering sweet talks which gave peace to her soul. 

Carrying disappointment written on her face, she shrugged her useless thoughts and checked her phone. Again she felt someone calling her name and heard a soft knock on corner right side.