Chapter 1

Hey there. My name is Aria Eve Peazer. And this is my story of jealously, despair, secrets, and finally, love.

Who knew that in the end, the green-eyed monster would win?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey Ar!" My sister Danielle called from downstairs. I groan, rolling over in my bed, burying myself into the duvet. Can't I just sleep?

"Ar, come on! My boyfriend is coming over today! You have to meet him!"

I continue to make random noises, consisting of no, you suck, leave me alone, I don't care, etc.

I hear my bedroom door open with a loud creak and someone groan. Probably Dani, seeing that I'm still sleeping. Well, half asleep.

Just as a I was about to fall back into my lovely sleep, I felt something cold and runny all over my head.

Water.

Cold. Water.

Ice. Cold. Water.

"DANI YOU'RE DEAD!" I scream, jumping out of bed and attempting to tackle her. But I miss, and land on my carpeted floor with a loud 'OOF!'.

"You prick," I growl, glaring up at her. She raised her hands in defense. "Not my fault you couldn't get your lazy ass out of bed."

"Fair enough," I grumble, getting up off the ground. Quickly I shove her out of my room so I could have privacy while I get ready.

"YOU HAVE FIFTEEN MINUTES!" She shouted to me.

"KAY!"

I grab my iPod from the nightstand, and set it on the iHome, clicking shuffle.

First song was by One Direction, and it was my favorite: What Makes You Beautiful. First single will always be the best!

I throw on my favorite black tank top which says 'Keep Calm and Love Ed Sheeran', white skinny jeans and some silver gladiator sandals. Then I hesitated before sliding a black weave bracelet that had a silver charm that said '1D'. There. Now I was supporting my two favorite music artists.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSEEEE!" I sang obnoxiously loud and I'm pretty sure I sound like a dying cat getting thrown off the Empire State Building.

I grab my hairbrush, still singing pretty badly while pulling it through my messy brown curls.

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEEEEUTIFUL!!!" I sang into my hairbrush, finishing the song.

Then I heard applause, and turned to gape at the man in the doorway.

"Um, hello there..." I start awkwardly. "I'm Aria, Dani's little sister." The man laughed. His eyes were a chocolate lay brown and he had his deep brown hair in a buzz cut. He's kind of familiar looking... I know why! He looks like a teddy bear!

"I get told that a lot," he chuckled again seeing my confused face. "You spoke outloud."

My face flamed, and I managed a grin.

"Who are you?"

He smiled. "Dani's new boyfriend."

I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. He was so cute.

"What's your name?" I asked curiously. He still looks familiar, and not because he looks like a teddy bear.

He started to laugh, and I realized I spoke out loud again. I mentally facepalm. 'Great first impression Ar,' I thought silently.

Finally he stopped, and grinned cheekily.

"I'm Liam. Liam Payne."

Oh.