Chp. 1: Meeting him?

I entered the music room and sat on the floor, a few minutes passed by and the class had begun. During the lesson I saw him smiling, I couldn't help but think, 'Oh... My... God...' Easily the sweetest smile I have ever seen in my whole entire life -okay I might be a little bit exaggerating- but his smile is so comforting and it made me smile too.

"Good morning Abigail Avalinn!" Said my friend Chrissie waking me up. "Who are you staring at?"

She raised her eyebrows as she saw who I was looking at. "Brennan? Brennan Wren? That's who you're looking at?"

"That's his name?" I asked her while still smiling.

She looks at me with widened eyes and furrowed eyebrows, "How do you not know? He's pretty famous considering he's a soccer player."

I didn't respond to Chrissie because I just can't stop looking at him.

"OH MY GOD ABI STOP LOOKING IT'S CREEPY AND EMBARRASSING!" Chrissie whispered to me.

"Well I can't help but to look at him, he's got the warmest sweetest pretties smile ever!" I admitted while slowly tilting my head still smiling.

Chrissie sighed of confusion and said, "What ever makes you happy, Abigail."

——————

Days have passed by after seeing him, to be quite honest, I'm not that interested, he's just got a really sweet smile that melts me to my core.

I walk past him every now and then in the hallway but soon enough every now and then turns into everyday.