Chapter 2

Mias pov:

I begin to wake up and feel the familiar texture of skin brushing up against my body.I let my curiosity get the best of me and lift the covers up slightly.I immediatlly regret my decision when i look down and see that im stripped from head to toe.Reece turns around and gives that goofy grin he always does before sitting up with me."Morning gorgeous,why do you look so confused?" i roll my eyes at him before reaching over the bedside table to grab my phone.

My face expression turns to annoyed as i see multiple texts and missed calls from roger.I notice reece looking slightly concerned but i choose to ignore him as i reach down to grab my bra and underwear.I can feel his eyes wondering down my body as i do so.when i finally manage to clasp my bra he reaches over and undoes it."Reece!"He starts to laugh as i punch him in the arm."Ow!, what was that for?!" "Didnt you get enough of me last night,you dont need any more" "Sorry your just so sexy,i ant get enough of you" I cringe at the thought of me being in a real relationship with him knowing im a lesbian.I will admit that he isnt the worst.He cares about me no matter what and im so grateful that out of all the men roger could of told me to get with,he chose someone that i cam actually tolerate.

Me and roger had a massive argument yesterday and ever since ive felt so much more anxious.He is a very powerful man and not many people understand what hes caable off,Thats why it absulutley terrifies me to be in a fight with him knowing that that he can find me any second.Roger has never actually done anything to me phyiscaly but i have a bad feeling that that is gonna change if i dont fix things with him as soon as possible.I feel my phone start to blow up with notifacations so i hurridley check them.I can feel my eyes start t well with tears as i read the last two messages from roger.

R- Mia i am inredibly disrespected with the way you treated me last night and i am expecting a apology by tonight or else,also you might need to buy a new house.

I jolt out of bed and quickly put my shoes on.I nearly fall over completely forgetting about last night.Luckily reece catches me in time."did someone forget how much pleasure they recieved last night" I roly my eyes before running out the bedroom and leaving the house.I grab my phone out of my pocket as i get into my car.I start the engine and call roger desprately trying to fix things up.He soon declins the call anf i throw my phone in fustartion.I wasnr going to let him get away with this.