PT 1

you arrive at the party at madi's house with sara. your wearing a beautiful black silk dress with lose curls in your hair. madi spots you as soon as you walk in the door and she runs over towards you.

madi: "Y/N!!"

y/n: "MADI!!"

madi: "omg how are you?"

y/n: "i'm good, i missed you!"

y/n: "i missed you too, it's been so long! you look so pretty!"

madi: "aww thank you, you too."
(she smiles)
"now cmon let's go, i set up a game with a few friends!"

madi pulls you into a room with 3 other people, it was 3 boys. you recognize them immediately because you went to high school with all of them, nick, chris, and matt.  you have liked matt since high school but you haven't really done anything about it since the whole school like him.

madi: "okay now that y/n and sara are here, let's start! i'll go with nick, chris go with sara, and y/n with matt."

(you shrug and walk over to matt's side)

madi starts off by setting some ground rules, you must do everything with your partner, you can't sabotage, and your aloud to be as competitive as you want. with that you and matt look at eachother and smile, knowing nobody knows what they are about to get into.

madi: "first challenge is easy, eat this cupcake as fast as you can."

matt steps forward and volunteers for your team.
you guys win and madi continues on for 20 mins, the challenges got harder and harder but you seemed to be the strongest team. madi then announces on of the hardest challenges, she walks over handing each guy a shot.

madi: "ok so boys, you put the bottom of the shot in your mouth and girls you put yours on the top. the goal is to turn and get the shot in the girls mouth."

you immediately look over to matt, your visibly shorter than he is so you both wonder how your going to do this.

y/n: "i could stand on a chair?"

matt: "you have to spin,"

y/n: "shit, then we're fucked."

matt: "i'll crouch down a bit, just enough for it to reach your mouth."

matt crouches slightly placing the shot bottle in his mouth. you put your mouth around the top of it. he grabs your waist and spins you so he's standing straight and his neck is bent, staring at your face. the shot pours into your mouth, burning your throat. you pull the bottle out of your mouth and give matt a high five.

y/n: "we won!"
(you shoot your hand up)

(madi turns to look at you)
madi: "that was fast, y/n and matt win!"

you mad matt smile at eachother, not realizing he's still holding your waist.

matt: "oh shit, my bad."
(he quickly moves his hands off)

y/n: "no it's all good, don't worry about it."

matt: "anyways that was pretty fun, we're a really good team."
(he smiles)

y/n: "you don't have to talk me twice."
(you giggle)

madi: "Y/N GET OVER HERE!"
(madi shouts from the living room)

y/n: "shit madis calling me i gotta go, nice meeting you matt."

(he waves as you walk off to go see madi)
________________

@sturn..stories om tiktok!!