PT 2

madi: "y/n, what the fuck were you doing with matt?"
(she points to him)

y/n: "just talking to him, why?"

madi: "because that girl over there is giving you the dirtiest look i've ever seen."
(she points to a blond girl in a pink silk dress that's perched right next to matt)

(you roll your eyes annoyed)
y/n: "whatever, it's not like he's my boyfriend. cmon why don't we go get a drink?"

madi: "of course."

you pull madi to the drink table and you pick out a few drinks. she immediately dares you to shotgun a can of twisted tea, you of course accept because you are a very fearless, confident person. you finish shotgunning the can and immediately reach for another one.

madi: "woah there y/n slow down."
(she places her hand on your shoulder)

y/n: "cmon madi, learn to live a little."
(you begin to shotgun the second can)

sara: "okay y/n slow down!"
(she pulls the can away from your mouth as the ending of the drink dribbles down your chin)

(you wipe your mouth off with your arm before presenting your opinion to sara)
y/n: "you guys have never had fun have you?"

madi: "i have, and getting drunk isn't."
(she looks into your eyes)

y/n: "i'm going to the bathroom."
(you take a shot from the drink table as you make your way to the bathroom)

you lock yourself in the bathroom and take the shot, once you finish almost everything hits you at once. you stumble out of the bathroom, into the hallway. as you walk towards the living room you trip over your feet but someone catches you.

matt: "woah there."
(he catches you under your armpits)

y/n: "oh shit, i'm sorry."
(you try to stand up straight)

matt: "i think you need some water, ill be right back."

matt leaves you by yourself as he goes to get you some water. you sit on the floor and squeeze your stomach as it aches over and over with pain. your not a huge alcohol drinker so having so much in so little time has a tole on your body.

just as you see matt walking towards you with the water a wave of nausea washes over you. you try your best to get up as fast as you can to be sick in the bathroom but your too slow. you only get halfway up before you throw up all over yourself. matt sets the water down on the floor and hurry's to help you.

matt: "oh fuck y/n, you good?"
(he pulls you up from under your armpits)

y/n: "do i look fine? i just fucking threw up everywhere! i'm so lucky im in madis house."
(you place your hand on your head)

matt: "do you want me to get her?"

y/n: "yes please."

matt: "alright, but drink the water."
(he picks the glass of water up off the floor and gently hands it to you)

(you take it from his hand and start to sip it as he walks away)

madi comes running over to you with sara to interrogate you on what happened.

madi: "oh my god y/n are you okay?"

y/n: "yeah i'm fine."

sara: "damn girl, you look like a wreck."

y/n: "thanks sara your really helping me out here."

sara: "alright i'm sorry, what happened?"

y/n: "alcohol happened."

madi: "i told you not to drink. anyways, you csn borrow some of my clothes because you probably don't wanna stay in that puke covered outfit."
(she points you up and down)

y/n: "i would love that."

you guys walk to madis room and she gives you a light pink dress and a black hoodie. you change and all of you walk into the living room once again. you head over to the couch and rest yourself down on it as sara goes to grab you a gatorade.
____________

@sturn..stories on tiktok!!