CHAPTER 1:edible

"Lucy.."emmet said distraught. "I'm gay." "WHAT?!" Lucy said. "I THOYGJY WE WERE SOMTHJNG SPEISCLA." She said spitting out her 200$ overpriced cup of coffee. "Yeah. I love... super Mario-I MEAN-garflied- I MEAN-star lord- I MEAN- Rex." He said making pop culture references while stumbilling his words (Wowie #relatable!!1!1!)

"guys I found this funky white powder on top of a chocolate chip cookie unikitty gave me and now I wana build 200000 spaceships and i feel like the god of spaceships." Benny said bursting through the door. "hhehahahahahagHEHSHAHHEHEAHAHSPABSSBSPACSHIAP" emmet and Lucy just stared at their high friend as he quite literally ran on the ceiling. "Benny maybe you shouldn't have that ate that edible.. where would unikitty even get an edible from?? Anypony..." emmet said concerned.

"Wait isn't Rex just you from the future??? also didn't he like idk die???????" The Walmart version of Ramona flowers from Scott pilgrim asked Chris Pra- I mean emmet. "Yeah, but the local cat lady still has his raptors so like he's totally still around. About you Lucy...we can... just be friends now I guess so um bye lol." Emmet said . "Wait he's gone though he disappeared like 3 days ago???" the scene kid poser asked. "Yeah so I was planning on having a super awesome journey to find out were my totally awesome boyfriend was and then we like find him and stuff and we get married but then he dies cause it's doomed selfcest Yaoi!!!!! There will also be side characters that are really well designed so it won't matter that they are not at all relevant to the story at all because their marketable!!!! It'll be awsome!!!" Emmet said happily. Lucy stared at him with a blank expression and Benny stopped tweaking to stare as well.

"THE RATRATSTSHJDKXLLDSKIBIDIAAAAAPOTATO KINISHES.SPACESHSK" Benny said, going back to tweaking again. "That plan sounds extremely stupid Emmet.-wait no that's not in the script ummm...That's the most awsome plan I've ever heard. I don't get paid enough for this dammit." Lucy said with less enthusiasm as the others. "AWSOME!!! Benny, gather the others and build the huge spaceship for us to set sail on our journey!!!!" Emmet said. "ok! SPXNSMALSLDKDKS!!!" Benny said something so incredibly incomprehensible, and then Gangnam Styled his way out of the happy home. And so their journey begins.

This is how I get over my writers block ok! If you guys want more IZD chapters this is how