✈️Trip to Kashmir (Part-1)

Ankit's Home at 7 AM morning.... He is still sleepy but his sleep got disturbed
by a call of his friend Aman.........
(Ankit picks the call n says hello to aman)

Ankit- hello, why are you disturbing me so early in the morning(he said annoyingly)

Aman-hello Hero, welcome back to India, how are you?

Ankit- You just disturbed me to say welcome back in so early at the morning like really?

Aman- Don't be mad yaar! I'm just welcoming you n what kind of a friend you are? You are here since yesterday n didn't even informed me About your arrival in India, I should be the one who should be mad 😩

Ankit- Aman plz yaar not in morning, btw so sorry I didn't inform you about my arrival but now you get it right, so now let me sleep plz🙏 (he said requesting aman
Aman - You are hell boring as always, I think you have gone made due to your business studies, that's why you don't feel to connect with us as well, even from London you didn't made any efforts to contact with us,

Ankit- Are you serious, you called me to say all that in morning? Anyways I'm feeling sleepy plz let me sleep n don't bother me 🙏

Aman- see how rude you are behaving, anyways I was here to inform you we are planning for A trip to kashmir if you are interested do let me know whenever you feel to inform me at the evening today, ok. Bye now sleep😴,(he said it in a disappointed tone n cutted the call)

Ankit- oh sorry yaar (before he could complete his sentence aman cutted the call n he was regretting for talking him like that rudely)

(Ankit woke up, did his morning routines, gym n exercise, He had his breakfast with his family n finally was free to think about something, that before joining the office, he should take some time for himself n after that he should join the office finally)
His father n his brother was excited to welcome him in the office n to introduce ankit to their company members n worker.
They called anki before going to their work n had a conversation with him regarding that as well, But anki decided to take some time for himself n taken permission to join the office after that only. His parents n brother agreed on that n told him to take his time n then start a fresh, They said whatever you wish bachha, we are here for you, go n travel wherever you want to go n enjoy your life,
Ankit hugged his father n brother n then they left for their office n ankit sat at the sofa thinking about what should he do n how to find that girl most importantly, then he just memorized about the conversation with his friend aman in the morning an saw the time, he immediately called him n given his consent for the trip that he'll be joining them as well n they should contact him before heading for the trip✈️, aman got excited n said finally now you are back, we will have lot of memories n fun, Pack your bags, well be heading for the trip tomorrow ok, Bye.

Ankit said now let's see where the destiny take me from here............. N started packing his bags after taking permission from his mother n she helped him to pack the needy stuff for trip n advised him to take care of himself as it's a hill n snowing area, he said he'll be careful n will be back soon.

Priyanka's Home at 8 AM n she just woke up from her sleep n saw her watch which was showing it's 8 AM in the morning,

She went to her balcony to have some fresh air n then did her morning routine yoga n exercise n came to have breakfast with her family n got involved with a conversation with them about what she's planning to do next in her life.

Priyanka- papa i haven't thought anything yet, what to do right now ? I'm just trying to stay at this moment before heading towards another thing, so I'm not thinking anything,

Papa- Beta it's your time do enjoy your life n have some memories for life, don't waste this time for anything, Me n your mother didn't have that luxury to enjoy our time those days cos she was busy in her hurdles n i was busy in mine, n even after marriage it was so tough to take time for ourselves, so now that i know you have that luxury why don't you  think  to utilize it, Go outside make new friends, catch up with old ones, it will be fun n lifetime memories for you before starting something else for your life n career.

Mom- Your papa is right pari, I also want you to have some your time for you to have fun n collect some lifetime memories for your life at this age, I just want you to be happy after all you are a smart girl n well educated, you can take your decisions wisely, so we just want you to take some time n have some experience of life before joining anything for further things ok.

Pari- OK mom n dad, now I know what I need to do is, thank you for your advice n I'll have a thought about it as well seriously.

Mom n Dad - Before heading towards anything in life, we just want to tell you that, mumma papa loves you, we are happy in your happiness, you are our world n we live for you, so know that your happiness is our biggest gift from you to us, we love you❤

Pari- I'm so lucky to have parents like you in my life, love you mom n dad.

(She left from there n went back to her room n was thinking about the things which her parents told her,n then suddenly she heard a doorbell🚪🔔 sound, she came down to check on it n found a girl standing next to next having a big follower bouquet💐 in her hands hiding her face, she was just stunned n was trying to know who she is? N then the girl said surprise🎉🎁🐣 priyanka, she saw the girl n instantly recognized her n said kritika, she then hugged her after taking flowers,

Kritika- so somebody is here n didn't even bother to inform me as well?

Pari- No yaar! It's just that all just happened suddenly n i came back from London to surprise my parents on their wedding anniversary 😌anyways how are you ?💗

Kritika- I'm fine n guess what I'm getting married💍 (she said showing her engagement ring💍to pari)

Pari- wow yaar congratulations🎉🥳 so happy for you, finally you find someone oh sorry sorry finally somebody got lucky to have you💗 who's that guy, tell me (she said teasingly to kritika)

Kritika- Oh stop it 😅there is nothing to tell about him cos I'm going to make you meet him face to face, then you'll yourself understand how is he.

Pari- so when you are you planning all that?

Kritika - that's why I'm here, I'm going for a trip to kashmir with my friends n without you how's that going to be planned, so inviting you to come with us, he is also coming there with his friends n plz don't tell this to anyone that he is also coming there as it doesn't feel nice for parents to meet before wedding during trips.

Pari- Ok, I'm also free for some time n it's a perfect plan to have some me time as well n experience new things life, I'm definitely coming, wo when we are going?

Kritika- we'll be going tomorrow, so be ready n pack your bags n i have told this to uncle n aunty 😅so they won't be saying anything, so common cheer up, n bye, I need to go as I also need to pack ny bags n make sure others as well to get ready on time bye bye.

Pari- Bye bye, I'll catch you all guys tomorrow,

(She went to her room n started packing her stuff for the trip n almost finished her packing, She sat on her bad n took out that locket n started caressing it by saying hope my wish to meet you will soon be fulfilled 💗)

Authors POV

(Both priyanka n ankit were heading for their trip to kashmir, with the hopes in their heart that any day they'll meet each other n exchange their feelings 💘 as well) They didn't know they're just coming closer to each other one more step, just stay tuned to know what's going to happen ahead......... 💗