Longing........ 😩

Ankit's home around 1AM n he is still up n was not able to sleep due to his thought about the girl whom he was searching since long.......

I don't know what happened to me, why I'm feeling so alone, I didn't even met her properly yet n this has started happening to me already,what if she won't feel like the way I'm feeling for her, what if it's only one sided, what if I never get chance to meet n have conversation with her in my life, then what I'll do, Oh God plz help me🙏 to have some peace, I want peace n don't want to think about her anymore, don't know where she is n what she will be doing 😩n I'm here longing for her without any hint or consent 😓plz help me n give me some courage, cos it feels like I'm getting mad 😞how can i feel like that to the person whom I don't know n just saw a glimpse n only had hits n miss, it is really love or just a infatuation, which will fade in some time 😒or I'm thinking to much to say that infatuation as well, (He got up from the bad n started roaming around his balcony , he looked at the moon🌙 n had tears in his eyes n said) Moon people says when we wish something by seeing you that wish always comes true as you glow n always makes sure to make others glow in happiness, I haven't experienced this yet but still by believing people I'm wishing that if that girl is my destiny then I'm giving last chance to myself this time, if ever from this time ,if again I met that girl I'll believe that, the girl for whom I'm feeling n this scarf🧣 belongs to that girl is my destiny, n from that time I'll be only belong to her n i will do whatever I can to win her from my love, just one hint n I'll be believing that, this girl is my destiny n meant to be mine, plz guide me to that girl 🙏💗

(He talked to the moon till 4AM n then went to bad as he heard his dad was coming to his room to check out whether he slept or still awaken )

At Priyanka's Home 1AM at night, She just finished with meeting all her parent's friends n guests n everyone n was going to her room to sleep😴 by saying good night to her parents 💗

By mom n dad, good night😴 sweet dreams 💗Hmm now finally I'm back to my room, how are you my cosy room, did you miss me well I missed you alot 😌so are you happy😊 obviously you must be thinking now this girl will again create mess in this neat n clean room, then you don't 😄now I have learnt how to maintain the room n keep it neat n clean 😌so how's that, are you happy now? I know you'll be happy now, Let's sleep good night😴 (she was about to sleep but then realized she left her purse in hall n what if somebody will throw in cleaning area by thinking that it's a useless stuff n it has that boy's locket 😥if it get lost again then, how I'll return that to him, it's his property I need to keep it safe, she just went out from her room n came back to hall to take her purse👛) oh God if mom will see me doing this randomly just for the purse, she'll ask lot of questions, it's better to stay quit n take it back as soon as possible,(she found the purse n took it to her room) Thank God, I took it without back without disturbing anyone 😌(she just instantly checked the purse n had a look on that boy's locket whom she had hit n miss since 5 years) so it's here, Mr hit n miss look what I'm doing for you 😄, anyways I don't where are you n what you'll be doing but I can definitely say you won't be sleeping at this time like me, you must be up like me at this time as there's a saying when you remember someone from the bottom of your heart that power n vibes straight goes to the person whom you remembering, so since I met you, I'm thinking about you continuously, even in party at my home I was having your hallucinations, I was feeling like that you are around me, watching me n just staring me like the way you were doing in airport✈️, I don't know it's same from your side or not but there must be something happened to me cos of you, I just lost my appetite n don't feel any excitement around me since I met you as always, you have just bothered me since 5 years, first from here in airport n now from that foreign airport, it's two times in these 5 years we had just come across but didn't meet each other properly, don't know when I'll meet you again, or I'll meet you ever or not 😩(she said this feeling disappointed) you know that I believe if you really love someone truly they comes back to you, if whatever I feel for you is love or something, I believe God will make it's way for you to come back to me, I'm just waiting for that day n it will come soon🧿 I believe it. (She saw moon from her room's window n immediately went to the balcony n started gazing at the moon n stars⭐) Moon 🌙I have heard whatever we wish n ask from you we jus get it , so believing that I'm asking you to make a way n guide me to that boy without whom I'm not able to feel peace in my heart💖, plz if he is my destiny n my love, give me a hint n if it like that plz make him just cross our paths, I believe I'll meet him soon🧿 we have some connect, it's like I'm just connected to him in every way, we have are strings inclined together👫, Just fulfill my wish moon🌙. (She prayed for their togetherness soon n went back to bad after that)

Authors POV

Both ankit n priyanka were longing in each other's memories n just wishing to god to let them meet each other ones again, so they can have a proper meet up , so they can share each other's feelings n can know about what they feel or it's only one sided

What will happen next, will they meet again or will left remember each other in their memories , will they be able to know each other more n share their feelings or just be there in each other's history chapter's as a memories....

Stay tuned to know what happen next......

#PriyAnkit #PriyankaChaharChoudhary #AnkitGupta #priyankit𓃵 #Priyankitforever #Priyankitwarriors
#Ankitgupta #Priynkachaharchoudhary #PriyAnkit