𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐔𝐏

❝..𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝?

𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝? ❞

╰┈➤ ❝still waiting❞

I have been in this universe for about 3 weeks and today was the worst.

First of all when I got ready for school and walked outside I was immediately hit with a cold ass breeze.

It f*cking snowed....

I was mf struggling to get to crusty red.

"WHY LORD WHYYYYY!???"I yelled throwing my hands to sky dramatically.

Once in the car I turned the car on and let the engine warm up the car before driving.

I immediately stopped the car.

"I forgot music" I said and put on some cupcaKKe and made my way to school.

I parked in my usual parking spot before getting out.

People were complimenting me on my outfit cause I'm a bADDIE with good fashion taste unlike bland bitches who can't even speak full sentences about not even liking the rain 😜(😭😭😭 sorry if y'all say ick rn I wouldn't blame y'all)

At my locker awaited Kim. She looked up at me and smiled. "Wow you look amazing"she said looking at my pink and white theme outfit.

"Thanks I went shopping yesterday"I responded.

I was about to respond until I felt the hairs on the back on my neck raise...

Someone was watching me

"Kim look around behind me is anyone staring at me and make sure you do it in a normal way "I explained.

She had a confused look on her face,but nodding and looking past me and look directly in my eyes.

"Rosealie Cullen is glaring daggers at you"she whispered into my ear.

I turned around and there was the blonde haired beauty.

"The fuck are you staring at!!?🤨🤨"I asked her .