𝟏𝟏.) 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄.

brent pov:

Driving home my eyes started to water, I was so stupid how I let that hoe play me like that? I knew I shouldn't have gotten soft with her..

I'm just so confused y/n and Khalil hated each-other and now they all up on each-other? shit don't make no damn sense.

Swerving through traffic my mind going faster than my car I started to tear up my eyes stinging my vision also getting blurry, now I ain't no punk but she hit me in a spot I didn't know that could even be hit.

Pulling up to my crib I wiped my tears before I stepped out slamming my car door the roses in my hand that I had specifically spent time on to see what she really liked I throw on the side of my porch into some bushes nearby.

Fiddling with my key to get in the door as my tears started to roll down my cheeks now I slammed the door behind me and stormed upstairs as I heard "What the fuck is your problem?"

Chanel would hiss at me as she had her legs up on the coffee table drinking a glass of wine while on the phone with one of her trifling ass friends.

As I got into me and Chanel's room I took off my suit top and jewelry, *mmcht. and I wasted my expensive ass cologne for her* I thought to myself starting to walk slowly to my drawer specifically for my weed n' shit.

I picked up one of my pre rolled blunt's heading out to my balcony leaning over the railing admiring the city lights in the night sky as i lit up a blunt smoking it. "fuck." I would murmur to myself.

"Umm excuse you I asked a question, I said what's wrong with you. omggg this is so annoying I can't nev- SHUT UP CHANEL DAMN !" I yelled cutting her off.

"You see me aggravated and you tryna make ts about you? EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT CHANEL !! youn do shit but lay around and wait til' I get home to start bitching man. everyday it's sum witchu and I gotta stay calm ?? nah fuck that. I'm so fucking tired of you nagging and bitching bro I swear. ion know why I can't leave yo ass bro ts trips me the fuck out." I laugh off. "jus leave me the fuck alone bruh." I finish.

"o- ok.." chanel responds and I can hear her voice crack. I ain't even mean to go off on her like that. I mean I meant what I said but not for it to come off like that. oh fuckin well, seem like a nigga always thinking of others before myself. that shit gon stop after tonight.

I finish undressing and go to get in the shower to maybe help clear my damn head.

Stepping in the shower I let the hot water run down my face. "bae stoppp, you know im ticklishhh" her laugh. "I love you too Khalil" love?. I couldn't get ts to stop relaying in my head. I grab my native soap and put some on my wet wash towel.

"of course I do, im glad you're here too." our conversations. "you picking me up and bringing me some peace and comfortable silence is making it better. you hear me chris." her touch.

"CHRIS ! CHRISTOPHER !" im pulled into reality hearing chanel yelling at me through the shower door. "what chanel." I say nonchalantly.

"I'm leaving for the night til you figure your shit out, you ain't finna be- mane do whatchu gotta do chanel. make sure you close the door on yo way out." I wave her off finishing up with my shower. no time for her whiny bullshit. she'll be back tomorrow morning.

y/n pov:
location: home

As I laid in bed I started to think to myself and how the whole night felt off. it was good but something in my gut was telling me otherwise...

It felt like I was forgetting something? but I wasn't even sure what but I knew it was important.

Khalil was spooning me as he slept. our good day together had me on such a happy high I didn't even care about anything else. just as I was about to close my eyes— *CHRIS! the date! oh shit.* my eyes shot open remembering what I so wrongly forgotten.

The date I knew chris was so excited for I start to feel so bad knowing his anticipation of me arriving and the thought of our date in general and it never happened. he was probably so embarrassed "fuck!" I whisper-yell to myself in disbelief and regret not knowing what to think or even do in the moment.

Slithering out of Khalil's tight embrace around me I jumped up and grabbed my phone from the nightstand quietly running into our bathroom and locking the door.

I quickly unlocked my phone and on the way to me and chris messages to call him, the phone rang not even two times before it went to voicemail.

was he busy? was he doing something? after that failed attempt of trying to apologize and get him to answer the phone I resorted to texting him writing this long apology message before clicking send, my message went to blue to green.

"the fuck?" I thought to myself as my mind went to all kinds of bad things. I tried to block those negative thoughts out before sending another one just to give myself a peace of mind lo and behold it was still green, I was blocked.