~~~Chapter 2~~~

Bee's POV: "Honeys this is my new roommate........" I ask him what his name is behind the camera. "Mitchell!" I finished the video and started asking questions. Well he asked questions. "So what's your name?" he asked me. "Bianca." And a million other questions like how old I am and my favorite color. When he FINALLY stopped talking I told him "Hopefully you don't mind my late nights, its just my job." He asked me ANOTHER question "What do you do, for work I mean." "I work on YouTube." "Cool! I do too!" I showed him his room and helped him unpack. We both recorded a video and decided to watch a movie. Before we watched the movie, I got a text from Graser.

Bold: Graser
Squiggle: Bee

"Hey Wifey!"
"What do you what you ugly roblot?"XD
"Someone's in a mood! What's wrong with you?"
"I was watching a movie with my roommate."
"Awwww Bumbles got a cwush!" {Baby voice}
"Shut up!"
"Bee's got a boyfriend! What's his name? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!"
"I don't have a boyfriend!"
"That's a good name 'I don't have a boyfriend."
"Ughhhh his name is Mitchell."
"OK that's a nice name."
"Bye Graser!"
"Bye!"

Straubs POV: Bianca has been gone for a long time, I wonder what she's doing? I crept up behind her and scared her while she was texting her friend. She immediately fell to the floor. I could tell we were going to be best friends. She was so silly,bubbly, and childish! She was just...just..... Perfect! "Awwww thanks!" She said. Oooops did I say that outloud! I started getting blush the color of strawberries. I ran to my room and locked the door, slid down and looked down and thought 'I have to make her mine.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, fun fact Bee's real name is really Bianca. There you go, knowledge is power! Anyway hope you liked today's short chapter! Bye Cubs!