~~~Chapter 12~~~

BTC: WELCOME TO THE PAST!!!!! Yeah so I thought this on earlier chapters so.... yeah now its uploaded

Bee PoV: {A Few Days Later} I CANT BELIEVE STACY DID THAT! I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT! THAT SON OF A BISCUIT! I thought that packing up my things, not listening to anyone. I walked out the door, ignoring her as she was trying to apologize to me. I don't want to believe her anymore. I CANT believe her anymore! I run down the street, not looking back whatsoever. It will take me a while but I need to get to get back to Australia. I keep walking until the house is no longer in sight. I decided to walk to the park to get my thinking straight. I plop onto a bench, head in hands. I sigh knowing that the next flight back to Australia departs in a week. 1 week of seeing stupid Stacy. A WHOLE WEEK OF HER! Ugh.... I mumble for a while. After I calmed down a little bit, I stand up basically daydreaming as I walk to the crosswalk. I start to walk across when I saw something bright and fast coming toward me. I turn my head and see a car. I know that its to fast to avoid do I just stand there, waiting for fate to come. Right before I get hit, I get a glimpse of whose in the car. Before I can comprehend who is in the car, my mind goes blank. The last thing I remember is a siren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! So yeah........ this is short, and most of this was pre-written so yeah. Srry about the no updates thing but I needed to finish it. And I'm at my grandmas right now so yeah! Update! If you wanna know why there is no updates, check my account feed thing that you can post message and stuff. Yeah I posted something about that. Anyway, Thanks for reading! BAI MA CUBS!!!!!!