Jonathan teams up with 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓫𝓸𝓫 cuz he cant fight for fucking shit

Since Korns 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 tour bus got taken down, they have to go in their 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 van which is small and claustrophobic. Jonathan was the one driving while munky was sitting next to him in the passenger seat and the others in the back. It was pretty uncomfortable due to how bumpy the road was and how Jonathan wouldn't stop fiddling with his messy ahh dreads, also even him getting calls from 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓫𝓸𝓫 which was seriously annoying and disturbing the peace. Heads eye was twitching whenever he heard Jon's phone ringing and couldn't stand to even look at him messing with his dirty ass dreads. He also realized that they were messier and have more plagues then munkys. He then tapped on munkys shoulder gently, munky turns around in a smooth zesty way making his beautiful brown eyes shine and glimmer even though it was dark outside. "do you think jon shouldn't be driving?" He says whispering so that Jonathan wouldn't hear him. "I mean....he is pretty bad at it.." munky whispered back looking down slightly, the other members hear their conversation and get involved as well. "Yeah he kinda is...also cuz he dont stop messing wit those dreads." David said. "I don't think he even needs to be here" Fieldy said suddenly. His words kinda caught them off guard. "Well..I mean.." Munky said thinking about what fieldy had told them. "I agree. He's always getting 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 with other people then us so..."

"OK JONNY YOUR OUT OF THE BAND GET OUT!"

Head yelled suddenly, causing Jon to break so hard that all the plagues flew out of munkys hair and David literally flying out the window like a fallen angel. Jonathan then turned around slowly like that one video of that roblox character turning around with long lashes and the woman face.

"...what.."

Jonathan muttered as his expression was blank and just staring at them in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. "Yeah...we realized that..." Munky started but he just didn't know what to say. "just..what?" Jonathan mumbled coldly and heartbrocen as he was now looking down and not even daring to make eye contact with any of them. "We just don't want u anymore" Fieldy said casually as his Big Mac built ass was ordering a large pizza on his pink Barbie phone that was only available at toys r us. Without hesitation Jonathan unbuckles his seat belt and opens the door and SLAMS it so hard that David appeared back. He must be so heartbrocen and mad. All of them just sat their awkwardly not knowing how to react or what to do. Fieldy snorted a little breaking the awkward silence.

meanwhile with janahthwan

Jonathan was walking down the sidewalk with his hands in his pockets and head down. Clearly heartbrocen and sad...maybe even turned on. (JKJKJKjsjskwk I meant) pissed off. He then gets an idea and pulls out his phone going to "missed calls" and taps on "𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓫𝓸𝓫❤️" he puts the phone to his ear waiting for 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓫𝓸𝓫 to answer and he did. "𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓼...𝓱𝓾𝓱" 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓫𝓸𝓫 says in a low seductive tone but his high pitched voice slightly noticeable. Jonny boy sighs and says "I'm not calling for that right now..." he says as he pinches the bridge of his nose and started getting to the point. "I need your help.." 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓫𝓸𝓫 was immediately turned on by this and got so many ideas. "𝓗𝓮𝓱𝓮..𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷....𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭..?" Jon could swear he felt 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓫𝓸𝓫 getting closer to the phone and could literally feel his breath. He immediately blushes a little but shakes his head "N-NO! Not like that! it's...about my other 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓼..." Jonathan muttered feeling much more sadder as he sat down on the concrete sitting crisscross apple sauce style. "They left me and kicked me out." He says as 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓫𝓸𝓫 let out a sigh "𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸..." Jonathan felt a little lighten by that and smiled slightly "Yeah your right...they don't.." He says his tone lighting up and sounding more confident. An idea pops up in his head. "Say..how about we go teach them a lesson...?" Jon says with a mischievous grin showing his crooked ahh teeth. Before 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓫𝓸𝓫 could even gasp he immediately agreed "𝓫𝓮𝓽"

2 BE CONTINUED....