🍓𝟏🍓

"EHHH! IM GOING TO BE LATE!" a girls voice shrilled out in the wind as the sun shone brightly across the baby blue sky.

the girl, known as y/n kanroji, was the protagonist of this story. she was running on the streets of hyogo, her braids swaying around the air as the wind brushed through them.

her hair was pink and green, due to the fact that she ate too many strawberries, stems and all! in her words, "they're too good to miss out!"

her school uniform hung tightly to her body, exposing out her figure more. her black skirt swishing around madly, her brown blazer wrapped around her waist as she looked frazzled ahead.

"i shouldn't have gone strawberry picking right in the morning!" she stressed as a red hue rose on her cheeks. "i always get too carried away!"

indeed she did, in fact in her hands right now, was a huge, massive, gigantic basket of strawberries. red, ripe ones, just at the look of them you'd know that they would be delicious.

y/n always took pride in her strawberry farm, as well as her honey farm. she'd usually have pancakes with strawberries and honey for breakfast every morning, and it never gets boring.

in her opinion, having food that is made and produced by yourself, it always tastes better as you take care of it and treat it with love. well, that's what she does.

once she woke up, she would have her strawberry eye mask barely hanging on her face, as she then took her strawberry bedsheets off her, letting the cool air rise in her strawberry pyjamas.

then she'd put on her strawberry shaped slippers as she brushed her hair with her strawberry shaped comb. once done, she'd confidently motivate herself in her strawberry shaped mirror, smiling brightly and holding her cheeks.

im not sure i mentioned this, but i believe she has quite a likeness towards strawberries.

with the huge basket in her hands, the strawberry coloured girl rushed towards her school, inarizaki. people were sending the girl weirded out looks, but she was too focused on not letting being late.

she had a meeting with the cooking counsellor, as when she mentioned she had a garden filled with fruit - mostly strawberries - and vegetables, they wanted to possibly use them.

she was originally supposed to take photos of the produce, doing film documentaries to show its freshness and authenticity, but she wanted to go a step further and show them in person their deliciousness.

so, when she woke up, did her strawberry routine, then she went out to her strawberry farm and begun picking them, only selecting the best of the best (which was most of them).

unfortunately for her, the time drove by, making her inevitably stressed as she begun to hurry dress, slightly tripping up over her socks quite a few times.

even though the school insisted on black long socks, she decided to settle on wearing long green socks that reached midway up her thigh.

a old friend of her gave them to her as a birthday present, and ever since then, they've been her favourite socks. sadly, she hasn't seen him in a while, but hopefully she will once again one day.