𝐋𝐈 ... 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋, 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘?" Robby asked, knocking on the bathroom door. "Can you please let me in?"

Scarlett and Robby were now living in the beach house full time with the permission of Sharon and Richard, and sometimes, their family and friends would come by and visit.

"I'm fine hon. I'll be done in just a second." Scarlett said

Scarlett sighed as she wiped her mouth. This is the third time in a row she's puked this week. She thought back to what she could have eaten yesterday, trying to think of what possibly could have made her sick.

A bagel with whipped strawberry cream cheese and a glass of orange juice for breakfast, a cheese burger with onion rings and coke for lunch, chicken carbonara with strawberry lemon poppi for dinner, and two slices of Carmen's tres leches cake for dessert.

Scarlett stood up and quickly flushed the toilet, then walked over to the sink to wash her hands and brush her teeth, then opened the door to a very concerned Robby. "Babe, are you all right?"

"Yeah, it must have been something I ate." Scarlett said as she walked over to the closet to pick out her outfit for the day. "Oh, by the way, I'm meeting the girls for lunch at Maudie's."

"Alright, well, if you get to feeling worse..." Robby said

Scarlett kissed her boyfriend's worry away. "My sweet Robby. I promise, if I feel worse, I'll go see the doctor, but I'm sure it was something I ate, besides, I'm not running a fever."

"Alright. Promise you'll call me later?" Robby said as he ran his fingers through her blonde hair.

"I promise." Scarlett smiled. "I love you."

"I love you more." Robby said

The couple shared a passionate kiss, before Robby grabbed his keys and his wallet and walked out the door as he was meeting Johnny and Miguel at Sal's.

Scarlett got dressed for the day, which consisted of a mint green sundress, then added loose curls to her hair and some dainty hoops and gold flats. Once she was dressed, she grabbed her purse and keys, walked out the door

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

While Scarlett sat in the company of Maudie and Sam, as well as Moon, Yasmine, and Tory at in Maudie's Encino Hills home for lunch, the blonde mainly picked at her food, while she listened to the anecdote her friends told. While Yasmine was talking about her and Demetri's plans for college, she got that feeling again: the bagel with strawberry whipped cream cheese were coming up.

"Excuse me please." Scarlett said, as she stood up from her chair, and walked hurriedly to the bathroom

Her best friends gave her the look of her concern, even Yasmine, who was once very self-centered and rude, was now concerned about her dear friend. The girls stood up from their chairs and followed her to the bathroom. In the bathroom, Scarlett walked in, where she threw up again. Groaning, the blonde leaned back onto the door running her hands through her hair.