XXXIII. We're Good?

XXXIII. We're Good?

The fragrant smell of citrus soap wafting around the dorm room grew stronger as Marie stood in front of the full-body mirror

The fragrant smell of citrus soap wafting around the dorm room grew stronger as Marie stood in front of the full-body mirror. Smoothing down her brown cropped denim jacket, she looks up once she sees Jude enter the room. More like transported.

Her heavy platformed black combat boots made a light thump on the ground as she walked. The small yet efficient rings she wore, gleamed underneath the unnatural lightning, having to decide to wear more than usual since they've decided to act out their plan. Hair slicked back into a low puff, she occasionally smoothed down her edges before giving up together. Her baggy Camo pants had a few chains on them which made a slight noise as she moved. Turning to face the mirror she looks at Marie with a small smile, "Hey."

"Hey." Humming in acknowledgment, Marie looks up at her, the heel of her boot moving around so they could be facing each other.

Adjusting the hem of the green cropped sweater of her tank top, Jude continues, "God this is fucking awkward." They wind up laughing loudly together because of Jude's comment.

"Tell me about it. I guess it's because of the shit show today was." It soon grew quiet with them not knowing what to say or do mainly since the one missing piece to this had yet to enter the room.

Jordan eventually enters Jude's dorm in their male form. Jude immediately looked down at their pants noticing how it was also camo but gray. Turns out they were matching by coincidence. Shaking that thought out of her head, she soon grew serious once Jordan made their way over to where they stood.

"So...we need to talk — all three of us I mean." Jude was the first to speak up wanting to break to gnawing tension that lingered throughout the room. "Now that we have some time, I think it's best to finally talk about what happened, and what I mean is us having sex with each other and how we go on from there."

Jude soon grows quiet and looks at Marie and Jordan. Marie who shoves her hands in her pockets sighs, "Alright. Listen, now that I've gotten back what Cate took from me — my memories. I don't regret what happened to us. It's  more so new for me since it's two people of different genders." Breathing out Marie finds herself mentally cringing at how hard it is to say how she feels before ultimately shrugging, "Fuck it. I like the both of you. I do. And I don't regret us having sex at all, I just wished I had my memory of it all this time. Wow, that was a lot harder than I thought." She admits before quietly chuckling.