Void's Plan...

Void Pov-

I waited For Toxin To get back as I reviewed my Plan. The Only Problem with it right now was That I needed to kidnap someone so that I could Bargain with The Steves to get Corrupt. Hopefully Toxin found Someone or multiple people that could Work.

"Lord Void." I heard the Voice of the Steve as I looked up and Smiled.

"Report Toxin." I said as My hand Brushed over A Painting on the wall. It was of when I was still Seer and Corrupt was Still Colle.

"I found out the Location of Three Steves that Seem separated from The Mixed Village. Two of them Are females while the Other Is A male. The Male is The easiest to Explain as I got the best look at him. He had Orange Hair with White and Black Streaks through it as well As Orange, White and Black Skin. His Eyes were Orange and Gray.

The Female I got a Good look at was A Red Steve while the Other seemed to Be a mix between a Red and Purple steve except with Light Tan and Black Skin. One of her Eyes Were Pure Black."

I hummed as I took the Information in. Maybe these Steves could work as Bargaining chips. All I would have to Do is capture one of them to Get all of them in one place in order for me to Get Corrupt.

"Can you capture one of Them for me? I wish to use this in Order to Get Corrupt." I said as He hummed.

"I can Try. Soren Helped me pin Point they're new location."

"Good. Bring the Male here. If they Truly Care for one another they'll come to Free him." I said Cheerfully.

"Is There A time Limit?"

"Bring him here as Soon as Possible."

"I will Lord Void."

This'll be fun.

...

...

...

(Or Will it...?)