Chapter 3

Yn walked down through the corridors

Yn walked down through the corridors. She was way too much nervous but didn't show it to anybody. Her heart was beating like crazy. Her palms were sweating but still she succeed to maintain expressionless face. She was scared in true sense.

She came downstairs and saw Ali sitting against Rehana, drinking his liquor. He looked at her as soon as her anklets made a pleasant sound and smirked widely at her. She was feeling disgusted just by her stare.

It definitely isn't gonna easy.

She gulped and walked further. Rehana gave her a slight smile and walked over her. As she was going to touch her, yn shocked her head in denial making her frown in confusion.

"Hame majboor karke aapne wo haq kho diya hai, Huzoor"

Rehana's smile flushed down and a pained expression appeared on her face as she remembered her begging to leave her from this hell. But there was something which stopped her to permit her. It was against the principles of Barood Haveli then how can she break her principle? Pathetic.

"Ham lejaye hamari khubsurati ko?"

Ali said while looking at her with his eyes full of lust and hunger for her body. She was surely feeling disgusted by this but her determination was something which overpowered everything. Her lashes were down, heart was banging inside her chest, palms were sweating, legs were shaking out of fear. But still she was a living example of bravery. Indeed she's!

Rehana signalled Ali as he smirked and held her hand. Yn looked at him with horrified expression but soon maintained a blank expression. She wasn't going to show him her vulnerability and to signal him about her upcoming plan. She looked back at Bibbo and smiled slightly as she wished God to help her.