Chapter 5

Samaira and that man walked through the footpaths

Samaira and that man walked through the footpaths. Samaira was pouting sadly that forced the man to kiss her cheeks. Samaira looked at him still pouting sadly. He booked her nose with hers and sat on a bench.

"What happened? Why you're sad Pretty lady?"

"I'm sad because I lost my balloon too"

Samaira said and looked down. That man chuckled softly and looked away. Samaira peeked up, in hope that he would agree to buy her a balloon. That man looked back at her as she immediately made a sad pouty face. He smiled lightly seeing her drama and got up with her in his arms. 

"Let's go. Let me buy you a balloon"

Samaira instantly looked at him with a wide smile on his face and hugged his neck making him giggle hard. She pecked his cheeks as he smiled at her cuteness.

"You're the best uncle"

"I'm the best! Okay, let me gift you a balloon"

"Yayy!!"

And they walked away to find her a balloon.

On the other side, tears weren't stopping from yn's eyes. Her eyes were constantly looking for her daughter. They were filled with concern and worry. Hazal and Aysé were asking people randomly if they have seen a 6 years old girl. But they got no response. Yn sat down on a bench and held her head.

"Allah, kha hogi meri bacchi"

"Yn mil jayegi.."

"Kaise mil jayegi? Kuch pta nhi hai kha hai, kaisi hai? Kaise mil jayegi?"

Yn asked Aysé as she sighed. She do understands what a mother feels in this situation. Yn was crying badly. Hazal and Aysé both hugged her and consoled her. Just then a voice came from their side. Yn immediately looked up and saw Samaira with a man. She ran towards her with a smile and took her from his arms. She hugged her tightly and cried. Samaira didn't understand anything but still she pat her back like she did when she cried. Yn pecked her whole face as she smiled.

"Kha chli gyi thi aap? Pta hai hamne aapko kha kha dhunda? Please aise mat chle Jaya kariye!"

"Mumma.. Ham khi nhi gye the. Hmara balloon udd gya tha. Whi lene gye the"

Samaira spoke as yn wiped her face and kissed her forehead. She got up and looked at that man who was looking at her. She moved forward and held his collar.