-|Ghost Town|-

They say that when war ends, peace comes

A new era shining through and healing the old wounds, a refreshing start, a hope for the future...

Not here

Ever since the Second War, villains around the world have risen up against the heroes in their countries, to the point there were no civilized humans left.

Civilians were kept alive to serve if they were useful, like puppets in a ringmaster.

But of course, this is what All For One wanted, a world where he was the king of villains and anybody who dared disobey him... didn't exactly get a quick death.
Things only got more tragic for the heroes when some of their members switched teams, for example, Hawks and Mirko.
All For One saw potential in the UA students of class 1-A, and took them with him, beating them and torturing them until they had the mindset of a villain...

Ava wasn't exactly a well-known villain during those times, more so a thief who was sneaky and swift when stealing from markets to feed her two sick siblings.

She didn't choose this life, this life chose her...and she had no choice but to embrace it and move on.

Thankfully she wasn't alone, Ava had made good friends with two girls named Clove and Lynx, they may all have completely different personality types, but something clicked between the three.
They were more than willing to help her with taking care of her sick siblings since getting them to a hospital wasn't exactly an option as a thief...

Ava was walking down the dusty sidewalk, the sun midway in the sky as fall was just beginning to bloom.
Villains were here and there, some in groups some smoking against the wall, not that she cared much what anybody else did, merely giving a small friendly nod when passing by a few people.

Ava was on her way to the market downtown, probably the only place with the freshest fruits nowadays.
The thought of getting her hands on those fresh strawberries and peaches made her mouth water, she hadn't eaten in days...with few ways to gain a job here, most being sketchy or too out of her league, Ava could only afford certain things once a month.

Of course, she wasn't the only one working her ass off, Clove and Lynx worked in their own private ways, Clove helped clean the city and Lynx, well...Lynx hasn't exactly told what she does, but as long as she keeps bringing back money and food, Ava couldn't care less.

Ava mostly stole from places or people, since they were all villains...it wasn't exactly illegal anymore.

Most jobs around the area didn't like her for her snarky personality, making sassy retorts to customers, or simply disrespecting a mother and her kid because she was having an off Monday.

Her hands shoved in the pockets of her black sweatpants, Ava walked through the big open gates of the fruit market and quickly began to browse for affordable options.