-|Siren Song's|-

Ava sat on the white marble bathroom floor, a bucket full of varieties of nail polishes jumbled together inside

Her two little siblings sat in front of her.

Her little brother went by Akio, similar appearance to Ava except he has dark blue eyes.

Lola is Ava's little sister, with dark brown hair and sage green eyes just like Ava.

Sadly, her two siblings are sick...a sickness that doesn't exactly have a cure in store right now, leaving Ava helpless while slowly watching them die...

But she doesn't let that stop her from filling their last moments with happy memories.

"Paint mine pink! Paint my pink!"

Lola squealed, her short legs crossed while stretching her arms out for Ava to inspect her nails.

Ava chuckled, pulling Lola in her lap, grabbing the sparkly pink nail polish that stood out from the rest.

"This one?"

Ava grinned softly, twirling the small bottle in front of Lola's sparkling eyes.

"Mhm!"

Lola nodded repeatedly, kicking her little feet while waiting patiently for Ava to begin.

Akio watched from sitting by the shower, a small spark of jealousy in his blue eyes. Despite him saying he didn't want his nails painted, Ava could see a small pout on his lips.

"Hold still!" Ava tickled Lola's sides a little, using her other hand to open the nail polish cap.

Lola giggled, holding her hand out for Ava to take.

Lola's hand seemed too small in Ava's hand, a small pant of sadness at the sight, Ava quickly pushed it away and carefully applied the glittery pink polish to her short-cut nails.

Watching the sparkly hot pink polish drag softly across Lola's nails was a satisfying sight, making sure not to paint her skin around the edges.

"Akio, you sure you don't want your nails painted buddy?"

Ava asks, glancing up at her little brother who refuses to make eye contact.

"Nail polish is for girls..."

Akio grumbled, a small dust of pink on his nose and cheeks.

Ava rolls her eyes, returning to coloring Lola's short nails. Once done, Ava put the nail polish aside and gently blew on her fingers, hoping to dry the polish and not make a mess.