Chapter 13- Rolling Dough (18+)

I look at the strong women in front of me, the women I have heard so much about

Most of them lies and most I believed and yet I'm looking at her and I slightly envy her.

Seeing her rolling dough inside her little hands in her own little cafe that she built from the ground up made me happy, she at least got some sort of chance in this life.

"Can you hand me the tray hun?" As she pointed to the square tray that was on the high shelf.

I walked swiftly over to the top shelf making sure not to touch anything that might seem breakable.

Walking back towards Gianna I place the tray in front of her and wait for any other instructions.

Without uttering a word she grabs my two hands and places them towards a seperate piece of dough and walked off to place the perfectly circle dough like balls on the tray.

Getting the point, I start rolling the dough in my hands, being carful to be precise and concentrated on every roll.

"So carina,. Tell me about yourself? Besides the part that your father is an asshole and sold you off to my brothers" I almost dropped the piece of dough in my hands while I turned sharply towards her in shock and disbelief.

"Sorry I tend to be up front a lot, people always say I have no filter" as she raised her shoulders in a way of apology.

I was careful with my response, pretending to be the submissive daughter figure and have always loved her dear father.

"I don't quite understand what you mean? My father has always been kind to me and has always wanted me to be happy" I lied behind my teeth.

I don't trust her, nor do I fully know her.

She's almost like a ghost to me, someone who was supposed to be presumed as legend.

Not to mention the little sister of the three monsters that are now my husband's.

To even think of me being married is shocking and due to the fact we have to do a whole ceremony in a few weeks is daunting and nerve wracking.

"My apologies, i'm thinking on what I'd do in the situation if one of my husbands sold my child to someone. To even think of it is just disgusting" As she shuddered while placing the tray on the stove.

She's right though it is disgusting but in this life, it's presumed as normal.

Doesn't mean anyone enjoys it, some would like a life where we didn't have obligations, rules or orders to follow at every turn.

Before I could reassure her that her comment didn't offend me, two buff men walked inside the cafe.

One with blonde styled back hair with a few strands loose and the other black long hair that is in a bun.