Bio

Name : Uchiha Sasuke

Age : 13-17 (Past : 32)

Father : Uchiha Fugaku

Mother : Uchiha Mikoto

Brother : Uchiha Itachi

Hair : Black

Eye : Black

Height : 153 cm & 172 cm

Power : Fire and lightning nature

Personality : Calm, mature, smart and quiet person. He love his family so much especially his big brother. In the past, he have become cold and distant to anyone as he only think of revenge. He was going to kill his older brother for killing their parents and their clan. He did have a feeling toward Naruko but he just hide it as a secret. He dislike Sakura for her bad behaviour. He had hurt Naruko as he left the village. When he kill Itachi, he had found out a truth about Itachi's sacrifice which make him feel rage and want to get revenge of Konoha. Once again, he did hurt Naruko as he threatened her to kill her after he done kill Danzo. In the war, he had revived four Hokage and find the answer he need before he go to the war helping them fighting against Madara and Obito. Sasuke had find out that Naruko was a daughter of Namikaze Minako and Uzumaki Kazuhiro. Not only that, she was a granddaughter of Uchiha Madara. He saw how upset of Naruko when she look at her grandfather, Madara. After Naruko, Sasuke and Kakashi sealing Kaguya, Sasuke and Naruko free them with their power that given by Hagomoro Otsutsuki. Sasuke was realize of his mistake. Thanks to Naruko's pleading, Sasuke had released from prison as he help them a war. Two years later, he marry Naruko. They were get two kids which be Uchiha Inora and Uchiha Ryosuke.  Sasuke thought that Naruko happy with him. Even so, he sometimes feel lonely whenever he stay with Naruko. He felt that Naruko didn't happy with him. Until he found something from Naruko's drawer. He was shock as he learn that Naruko actually know Itachi, Shisui and Shisui's little sister, Uchiha Shirayuki. He also can see Naruko's emotion when she look at his brother, Itachi. He felt suffocate and regret as he learn that Naruko love Itachi. He was felt like he want to crying and blame himself that he cause Naruko suffering for losing her first love. He wish that he will turn back to the past and fixed everything. It seems that his wish has been granted. He had wake up and realize that he back to the past where his family and his clan alive. He had promise himself that he will do anything to save his clan and make Naruko together with his brother. He realise that he forget his first love was Hyuga Hinata. Even he love Naruko, he will cherish Hinata like he cherish Naruko. He may not make a wrong choice but he was sure that he will happy with Hinata.