CHAPTER 7

Jungkook looking persion with widen eye....then he run into main door and hug tightly....

5 minutes later~
Jeon family smiling
Yoongi: you can hug him what you want but first invite him,
Jungkook look his brother and feel shy
Taehyung enter and bowld repeated to everyone..
Jimin smile and hug him
Jimin: Don't be professional Taehyung you going to be our bun boyfriend...think like family.
Taehyung smile Jungkook join them and then look his hyung with confusen face.
Kook: when did this happen ? Looking pout with his family them smile.

Flashback~
Taehyung look Jungkook last time and about to go he come downstairs and look there Jungkook family members seating there leaving room...
He bowed the and about to go yoongi stop him.
Yoongi: it's your all plan ?
Taehyung look him confusion.
Tae: what?
..
Mrs Jeon: yoongi... sorry son he was so hyper when it's come to Jungkook metter
Tae: it's okk ma'am I can understand.
Mr Jeon: You love my son ?
Taehyung look him teary eye...he nodded
Mr Jeon: then why you let him go?
Tae: because I know...I am worthy of him, you people have always kept him on your radar, I feel that I never fulfill his wishes.
I can't give him anything other than love, I can't fulfill his needs, but I will love him as much as anyone has ever loved him.
I'm just simple person...he was princ and I'm just normal person.
..
Mr. Jeon: If you knew all this then why let him do it? You should have told him all this in first.
Tae: Because I didn't know he CEO brother If I no  never come to close.
Taehyung almost crying....he don't what he did....its love is crime?....Why don't this love those love who see your status?
Jimin looking boy with pity face he was teary...
Mr. Jeon: Love don't see status....he just happens second you don't understand what's happening with you.
Taehyung look him understanding what is mean.
Mr Jeon: I just want to only one thing...
Jeon: Will you be able to keep my son happy because till now we have loved our son very much and love We told him what he  needed before he asked. he never got hurt and that's why we didn't let him cry.But when my son was crying for you yesterday, I saw true love in his eyes and I feel that my son cannot be so happy with anyone else except you.And you earn quite well and you are not that poor. I found out about your family. You are not poor man.
Jeon smile...
..
And I will be very happy if you will be in my son's life who will teach him the importance of living a right life and that such a life also exists.
Taehyung look him disbelief...
He was full shock his eye are teary
Jeon: and we are not cruel rich family you think man Jeon come and but he solder
Taehyung smile "thank you sir "
Jeon: you can call me uncle... sound good ?
Tae: yes sir....oh sorry uncle.
Yoongi come to him and smile
Yoongi: if I see again my bun eye teary because of you I will chop you in pieces
Taehyung look him scaredly.
..
Tae: n_never sir
Yoongi: you can also call me hyung...he say emotionalles face and then smile.
Flashback end

Jungkook hug his dad tightly..
Kook: thank you appa...Jeon smile and rub his hairs..
Jeon: go fast... another you guys will be late
Jungkook nodded and go with Taehyung
There was a lot of silence in the car and Taehyung  and Jungkook was not speaking. After some time he reached his place and Taehyung stopped the car.
..
And went to the other side opened the door on Jungkook's side and closed his eyes with his hands.
Jungkook confuse then Taehyung open his eye Jungkook look around.
It was the beach, he was very happy and then he showed it was Taehyung. He hug him tightly...
Kook: you know you I was wish my first date in  beach.
Then again look At some distance from there, there was a very nice decoration where two chairs and a table were kept and it was decorated with roses all around.
Kook look Taehyung with spark his eyes
Kook: it was chim hyung told you?
Taehyung smile and nodded...
..
Tae: Should we stand here ?
Kook: sorry hyung I'm so excited
Sometime leter they had there dinner then Taehyung hold his hand Jungkook first confuse then he understand hold Taehyung shoulder and Taehyung hold his waist they started to dance..
Jungkook want to stop this moment right here is look dream for him.