END

Taehyung throw younger in bed and started kissing him hungrily.. he was continuously groaning..
...
Jungkook was struggling to cope up with the speed.. he was turned on too.. he was also in need of his husband touch..but the hunger of the elder was at way too another level..
..
“God petal.. you lips.. these are so so tasty.. and addictive.. I can’t stop..”
“This feels so amazing.. I never want to stop..”
*Groaning*
“I can’t live without you baby.. I am addicted to you..”
“You have no idea how bad I want you right now..” he kept
mumbling into the kiss..
...
His hands were already working on the buttons of the Jungkook dress in a desperate way.. he shoved them away from Jungkook’s body once the buttons were undone.. he slid his both hands inside the bottom of the pant cupping  Jungkook’s butts in his big palms.. massing them.. kneading them..Jungkook was obviously left with nothing but moaning.. and his moans kept aggravating the elder’s lust and hunger..
The chances of Jungkook getting free tonight was reducing second by second.
Taehyung started kissing the younger’s lips back literally biting and chewing on it.. Jungkook was on his verge of going senseless.. his eyes were already drooping in drowsiness.. his hands were pinned on the either side of his head..
“Mmmmhhhmm mmmmhh..” he muffled talked into the kiss.. he was lacking his breath.. the elder did freed his mouth and lips after getting what he was trying to say.. he focused the
neck of the younger instead of his lips now.. he picked the younger up to his hips.. Jungkook too wrapped his legs around the elder’s waist..
...
Taehyung kept sucking and biting the younger’s neck leaving dark maroon hickeys all over.. he carried themselves over to the bed and climbed upon it slowly.. he still maintained their posture while lying on the bed.. Taehyung was still buried into the younger’s neck.. literally busy devouring the flesh there.. but surprisingly..
Jungkook was not hurt.. he was loving the roughness.. the way the elder’s hand was roaming around his body.. it was enough to alleviate the pains.. and making him feel only the pleasures...Jungkook was getting needy by every passing minute.. he now wanted more.. he wanted to be touched more.. at a certain place too.. so he lifted his hips up from the bed and tried to touch the crotch of the elder.. it did work.. the friction he earned from the encounter of their members together.. it was awesome.. he stared pulling up Taehyung’s tshirt over his head.. Taehyung didn’t protest.. he let the younger take his tshirt off..
...
he understood the younger was now equally needy..
be leaned near his ear.. “where do you want to be touched  baby..” he asked in a deep voice.. brushing his cheeks to the younger’s one.. Jungkook was loving it.. he leaned into the
touch..
closing his eyes he too was brushing his cheeks to his boyfriend’s.. “everywhere” he blurted out..
“Hands or mouth??” Taehyung asked more.. “your lips.. I
want your lips all over my body..” Jungkook dared this time.. “God baby.. you can’t blame me after this.. you can’t cry if I go rough..” he warned.. Jungkook chuckled a bit.. then kissed the elder on his cheek lovingly.. using his tongue along with his lips..
...
“do whatever you want hubby.. I’m handing over myself to you.. I’m all yours..” Jungkook concluded..
The words of Jungkook made him horny to the peak.. he slid down towards younger’s feet.. he started kissing the feet of the younger.. licking it.. sucking the toes.. the ticklish sensation was driving Jungkook crazy mixing up with his lust..
Taehyung was placing open mouth kisses all over his legs..
...
one by one.. he slided the his pant of Jungkook down his legs in one go.. then he proceeded towards the tempting thighs.. he looked up to the boy who was already watching him.. “can I
eat them??” He asked.. Jungkook who was already red all over his face.. nodded his head biting his lower lip.. He dived into the thighs.. first he kisses all over it.. admiring every detailed curve of it..
Taehyung had placed himself between the younger’s legs.. and started licking his thighs.. Jungkook held a bunch of his hair into his own fist.. and guided him to places where to wanted more to be touched.. Taehyung was loving it.. he could spend his whole day.. admiring the beauty of Jungkook’s thigh..touching it, kissing it.. he just loves it..
...
He went upwards avoiding the hard member of the younger.. kissing his belly.. he swirled his tongue around the younger’s navel.. Jungkook moaned.. Taehyung was in love with this well toned abs.. he loves biting the younger on his
belly and his biceps.. Jungkook small petite body frames holds a toned built body insider.
he smiled at it.. kissing it.. admiring it.. Taehyung stand his position and look Jungkook eyes Taehyung didn’t break the eye contact.. he kept staring at the boy with dark eyes.. full of lust.. he stood up maintaining the eye contact.. and then took off his pant.. Jungkook averted his gaze in shyness.. the elder smirked.. he leaned down again over the younger’s body.. hands busy parting the legs apart for his own access.. he held the chin of the boy and made him look at himself..
..
“Don’t you dare look away..” Taehyung said in a demanding voice.. Jungkook Jungkook obliged.. he kept looking at the elder.. with teary eyes.. Taehyung wip his tear and kiss his eye as the elder was slowly entering into him.. piercing the walls of his hole.. he bit his lips to sustain
the pain.. his eyes got filled with tears.. his face muscles clenched.. but he didn’t averted is eyes as he was asked to.. he arched his spine backward.. as the elder was finally fully inside him.. waiting for him to adjust.. Taehyung leaned down to kiss him.. as he could see the boy was in pain.. This kiss was way more lovely than the previous ones..Jungkook closed his eyes.. as his muscles and nerves were being soothed..
..
“no matter I hard try.. I can’t be rough to you..I can’t see your tears.. I’m sorry for not
preparing you before entering.. I will treat you well once we are done okay baby??” Taehyung explained into the kiss..
Jungkook started crying hard now.. he knew the elder was whipped for him.. and very very much in love with him.. he was feeling overwhelmed in happiness and the way he was being loved by the elder.. he nodded his head in agreement of
whatever the elder said..He didn’t need any treatment though.. the amount of love the elder showers him with would be enough for him but he still nodded.. “can I move now baby.. are you ready..”Taehyung asked.. there was list and politeness together into his voice.. Jungkook was shocked how can a person be so horny and so polite at the same time.. “hhhhmmm” he hummed into the kiss.. Taehyung never broke the kiss..That’s when he started moving.. with every thrust after the third one he was hitting the right spot at the right force..Jungkook started moaning now.. his nails were digging into
the elder’s shoulder.. he was in a weird state of physicality..
He clenched the bedsheet above his head into a fist with his left hand.. and other on Taehyung shoulder.. the elder was thrusting in speed.. still staring at him intensely.. occasionally diving in to kiss him.. his one hand was rested on his elbow..
beside Jungkook head and another one was fixed onto Jungkook’s groin to get him stayed fixed.. “I can’t hold now hubby..” Jungkook huffed in between his moans.. he gulped after talking.. his throats were dry by then..“Who asked you to hold baby.. let it out” Taehyung mumbled onto Jungkook’s cheeks.. sucking them..After the love making session Taehyung stayed lying over the younger’s body after releasing.. head rested on his chest..Jungkook too was tired.. he was also panting hard..After a minutes or more.. Taehyung looked up and placed a gentle tender kiss on the younger’s lips.. not wanting to hurt it more..
“you CAN kiss me.. no need to hesitate.. just be gentle..” Jungkook blurted out as he could sense his hasband was being concerned..
Taehyung smiled at it.. and kissed the boy with full of love and admiration..i waiting that time I call you my hasband and now I will actually call you my husband...I love you MY PETAL
Jungkook kiss Taehyung lips...
I love you MY handsome hubby.

                               THE END