︻︼︻︼︻ Part 12 : His anger ︻︼︻︼︻

Author's pov :

Y/n was very happy after meeting Jin, her real brother. The day she first see him she had the urge to cry on his shoulder. She cried a lot. Jin too heard her every story. She was bearing all these without saying anything. Now she was feeling light. She slept peacefully. Jin closed the door carefully without making any sound after covering her with duvet. Jin closed the door and saw Tae in front of him with tears in his eyes.

Jin : "Tae! You scared me!!!."

Tae : "Shhhh hyung!!!"

Jin :

Tae pointed at the room and Jin understood. They came downstairs.

Jin : "What were you doing there Tae?"

Tae :

Tae didn't say anything and was looking at his lap constantly. Jin came and sat beside him.

Jin : "What is it Tae? Are you worried? Do you want to say something?"

Tae : "Hyung I love your sister!!!!!!!!!"

Jin became silent and for a moment he didn't say anything. Tae stood up from the table and was ready to leave.

Jin : "I will be happy to get a handsome brother in law!!!!!!!!!!"

Tae was shocked. He looked at Jin in amusement. He then came and hugged Jin. Tae burst into tears.

Jin : "I don't want my sister to cry again Tae. Keep that in mind."

Tae nodded and smiled at Jin after breaking the hug. Jin was also smiling. Tae bowed and took his leave.

At Jeon mansion :

Jungkook was drinking his bear constantly and his girlfriend Jee Wo was comforting him. He didn't spare a glance at her. She started uniting his tie. Jungkook didn't say anything. He was immersed in someone's thoughts. He hadn't noticed someone was going to eat him. She started undoing his shirt buttons. And started touching his bare chest. Jungkook noticed her and held her hand. She was confused. Jungkook harshly pulled her to the bed. And threw her on the bed. Jungkook never behaved this aggressively with her. He hovered over her. She started doing her work by touching his bare skin, biting his neck. She suddenly took his lips. While he didn't kiss her back soon she became tired. She was shocked to see that first time Jungkook wasn't passionate about her. He easily became distracted.

All of a sudden he got up from bed.

Jungkook : "Get out!!!"

Jee Wo flinched at his command. He never behaved this rudely to her especially in front of his wife. He went again and sat on the chair he used to drink and started drinking again.

Jee Wo : "Ju...ngg...Ko.ook!! You sure?"

Jungkook : "I said leave you b!tch."

Jee Wo gritted her teeth. He never cursed her. She was fuming in anger. She was facing his back.

Jee Wo : "How dare you to curse me? Huh!!!"

Jungkook turned and gave her a death glare. Jee Wo started shivering in fear. She regretted her statement.

Jungkook : "Nowadays sluts also learnt how to talk back to their master. Isn't it?"

He said while taking out his gun. The next thing he noticed that Jee Wo on her knees begging for her life. He was ready to shoot her.

Jungkook : "How dare you to bully my wife huh? Just because I spent some nights with you doesn't mean I am all yours. You SLUT!!!!"

He kicked her. She fall hitting her head. Jungkook was very angry. He was actually angry on y/n for leaving him. But he was punishing Jee Wo instead.

Jee Wo isn't Jungkook's girlfriend according to him 😅. She was a bar dancer. She caught Jungkook's attention once and till then she comforts him and tell everyone that she dates one of the most wanted mafia's of Korea. After beating Jee Wo, Jungkook went to y/n's room just with the hope that she was there, studying , sleeping, reading novels, or simply at the laptop.

He went but found the room empty. His heart clenched at the sight. Books were all set on the shelf, her laptop was there on the desk, her clothes were there in the wardrobe. He was stunned that she didn't take anything with her. She opened the wardrobe and took one of her clothes. Y/n loved formal dresses. He inhaled the scent of the dress. It was smelling like her. He was in the hope that somehow the bathroom door will open and y/n will come outside in a tower. He was imagining those stuffs. He opened the door in frustration but there was nobody. His heart twisted greatly.

Jungkook : "Y/n you will regret for taking this move. I am sure."

He left from there in anger.

At Jin's residence :

Y/n's pov :

I think all these struggle and miseries ended. I found my real brother. I also met Min Ji. She is safe and continuing her studies at another university. I found a good friend in Taehyung. But somehow I was feeling uneasy. Like something is wrong. This can't be this easy. According to my knowledge about Jungkook , he is not someone you can fool easily. He wants to frame my brother, my Jin Oppa. No I can't let it happen. I don't want my only family to suffer. My biological mother and father died in an accident while Jin Oppa was studying overseas with Tae. It clutched my heart greatly. If he found my brother he won't spare him.

According to main stream media the only hier of Kim Corporation, Kim Seokjin died with cancer 2 years ago. I married to Jungkook about 3 months ago. Which means he already knew about Jin Oppa's survival. No I can't let it happen. Even if I am nothing in this game I can't let my Jin Oppa to suffer. I have to ask Tae about it.

I headed to Jin Oppa's room and for my luck Tae was also there. There were looking worried. I didn't get their attention and started listening what they are saying.

Tae : "Hyung someone put fire in our factory." *In a worried tone...

Jin Oppa clutched his heart in pain and Tae supported him.

What the fu*k!!!! I was numb....

.・゜゜・・゜゜・.

Guys please do vote and comment. Show me your love and support ❤️. And also stay blessed. Love yaa all 💝.

Yours 변초희.