Chapter 36 : The Death Demon

We started meeting like this

We started meeting like this.. Negatives & positives bringing us closer....
It's the 16th time I escaped this mansion to meet him. I got caught again but I maked up anyways..
I walked in from the front door.. Sendra was standing by the main door in the mansion. I soon reached towsrd her... My smirk widened up ad I glanced at her blinking twice..
Sendra : Where are you coming back from? Where have you been?
I raised my eyebrows...
Y/n : Hang out with my friends!
My phone buzzed up by notification.. Shit!!! My smirk faded... She snatchrd the mobail from me.
Sendra : Let me cheak your mobail! Taehyung? You are chatting with him again?
She shotted a quick stare at me.
Sendra : This bitch is spoiling you!! Don't reply to him!
Restart again! She slapped me!
Sendra : I can't believe you are being a whore for this guy!
What did she just call me?
Y/n : Mind you language mrs. Sendra Margaret!!! He is my legal husband! It's his right to do whatever he wants to do with me.. & whenever he wants!

Sendra: Nothing is legal about that man!!! Your legal husband huh? Legal because still existing!! I'll take care of that!

Y/n : noo!!

She typed the number of Taehyung..
Sendra : Mr. Lover Lover? Woo! Sexy under cover? Haha that's cool that's cool.. So the legal husband of my daughter? You are invited in mansion right now! Nahhhh, actually, I want to make sure securing a straight force to your legal wife! She must forget you to be with us, right?Yeah without your team ok? Ah ah... Chu chu!
She mimiced how we call dogs...
If I get to.. I'll burn her down for disrespecting my man! I can't explain how much I'm holding back
Soon we heard peoples groans! My tiger is here... I know! Gas tanks blasted around the house... It's the hell atmosphere.. The end game! Ahh, I flinched.The big blast of a gas tank beside the dark door gave me goosebumps.. I gasped!
Gas leakage made a hazy illusion.. We noticed a black wearing masked worrior standing in the snow .. He kicked the big iron grilled door slamming it open with a loud banging noise making me flinch again... It wasn't Taehyung...It's That danger! That animalistic man! The ripper! Fear chocked me harshly.. He created an entire environment of death! He himself came as the toxic gas to the maskless us... None will survive... Assurance is the flames of his anger floating around from his dark cave eyes... I can see he is making each satan bow in front of him seeing what we are seeing! That's nothing but death in his eyes!

 I can see he is making each satan bow in front of him seeing what we are seeing! That's nothing but death in his eyes!

Taehyung : Hope to die! The death demon arrived!
He roared... Everyone shivered clearly! This is what I have been warned because of?
Soon alot of black cloth wearing tall men rounded around.... Many of them stood behind us, protecting us....
I'm shivering myself! Taehyung is burning volcano... None of these men is going to survive! None! Haze is rounded by him.. It's not haze,but maze! I thought a maze was following him.. No... He is the maze himself!
Taehyung : I'm preying you guys tonight !  I have no desire to be back alive.. But I'll haunt you guys doen in this place bury you to the ground and burn this entire area with the burning lava I'm! Why do you have wepons? I'm alone here! You guys 70 ! More 15 behind them... You guys can't be men.. Ok you go first! Ladies first!
Everybody let their wepon down . Ran toward taehyung.. He attacked jumping up on them with fixed elbow.. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! His head broke blood flowing around on the white snow. Everyone paused at their place.. Taehyung's hands dipped in blood some of droplets all over is skin.. He stood straight his head turned till it slide on the most left possible to see everyone... He let the hoodie cap down, & the mask down.
Taehyung: I'm great with ladies! Don't hesitate to roll your ass on me girls! Come!!
He banged on one with his head his bone broke... On the same time he held one men's jaw over his teeth to the chin, he pulled it down so harsh is started blooding after breaking down.. He gripped over other man from back his shin of arm placed on the his throat he pulled his throat back as his neck broke... He kicked one's cock on the same time.
Murdering with Royalty!
Soon 70 finished like nothing... My eyes watered up.... Taehyung was also bleeding in blaces.. He took off the hoodie. He walked toward us.
Taehyung: Don't cry my wild kitten! It's the freak show, baby.. I'm the ring leader!
He jumped on the mens behind us I flinched & fell on the ground.. Nah, his one arm held me by my waist.. He saved me.
A man with a iron rod was walking toward taehyung! Shit noooo! I took of my heel.. He was about to hit 2 centimeters far from his head I stapped the pencil heel in his right eye... His pupil blusted out with blood & some jelly like things... My heelbis still in the place his eye was he groaned and let the rod down.. Screaming and walking backwards he fall of the stairs... I looked at taehyung.. Everyone was already looking at me. Taehyung smirked
Taehyung : I call you wild kitten for a reason!
He finished the last man alive..
Taehyung : no more barriers! She is mine! Treasured by the demon again!
He grabbed my wrist & pulled me.. Sendra has to say nothing.. I don't think she is in place to say anything! Anyone who would see what actually happened in front of us... Would go insane easily!
He pointed the gun in front of Sendra
Taehyung : ummmm.. Ok.. You had enough lessons.. I'm thankful to you at one thing that's why leaving you today... You gave birth to her! My world! Today we ended every deal.. Next time if I see any mistake linked to you.. I'll turn into the death demon again!
He held me by my waist & started walking toward his car... I started admiring him... 
Taehyung : Y/N!!!!!!
He suddenly came in front of me & hided me ...
Taehyung : Ah
He bited down on a groan... I felt his stomach area lose blood... My brain literally stopped... Taehyung kneeled down soon holding on my hand. I looked up at the front door where the bullet was shotted from. I saw Jennie in a red up thigh dress, pointing a mid long gun toward my head..
All I heared was a nother bullet shot!