Chapter 38 : Fate Play

Jackson : I always wanted to get married... Can't we now y/n?
I asked y/n..I can't explain my desire about it...
Y/n : I'll be fixed
She joke..... I came closer to her while caressing and tugging some strings of her hair behind her ear I spoke
Jackson : There's nothing to fix y/n!

Y/n : let's go to that place you first time proposed me?

Jackson: eagerly! Let's go , sunshine!

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

It is so beautiful to walk on this road..
Jackson : Let's walk to there from here? It's so beautiful!
She nodded in response.. I parked my car & helded her hand... So soft hands!
Black long over coat buttoned ; black muffler upwards than the nose bridge.. A suspicious man was gazing over us. He noticed me & hided his face by bending his head down. His appearance rings a bell.... Wait is he?
Y/n : Taehyung????
She left my hand & ran toward him. I walked over them. It's kim Taehyung! He gulped...
Taehyung : I won't steal this time...
He walked away... Wait what? Mannn he should clear 1st everything happened! How dare he to- wait y/n? I looked in her eyes.. The pure regret of accepting me again... My heart broke here.. I have never stopped her... She shouldn't hesitate anyways!
Jackson : So my sunshine wants to transform into the wild kitten again huh?
I said with childlike voice to make her feel more comfortable putting the 8 ton rock over my chest.
She looked into my eyes... Her eyes are so loud.. And filterless.. I'm also hurt! But,
She wants to...
She is actually curious.. "Seriously? Will you let me go? " her eyes are asking me this...
I kissed her forehead
Jackson : what's this?
I pointed at the marriage registration office on the left...
Jackson : You are being late... Run to him and drag him to the office! Fate brought him here again for you!

Y/n : but Jackson-
I putted my pointer finger on her lips to stop her!

Jackson: no buts! Go! But sunshine.. I have never stopped you and understand you.. Why do you hasitate of telling me things? Anyways... Goo he is a fast walker !
I pushed her toward the road he was walking.. She looked back again.. I gestured at her smiling wide to not worry anything else.. She ran toward him...
I faced opposite side my smile faded.. My heart is pounding man! My eyes watered up!
If the destiny was fixed.. Then why this fate play?

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
I hugged taehyung...   I can't tell what I'm actually feeling! Is it a dream?  I Don’t want to even fantasize weaking up.
Y/n : Destiny was fixed! Fate pulled you back Taehyung! Don't leave me! I love you & only you!

Taehyung: Jackson? Where's he?

Y/n : How did you come back Taehyung?

Taehyung: I was shotted on my stomach.. The bullet didn't affected any vital organ... Actually Fate play!

My mind ran into things, couldn’t focus on anything else!  I shouldn’t ask him things this fast!  It's too fast...  Let's wait up!  Man I can't!  I want to get him!

Y/n : Let's get married?

Taehyung: hm?

Y/n : let's go!!!
I pulled his hand...  I ran into the marrige registered office we were standing in front of.  I did it!  I couldn’t wait anymore! 

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Y/n : I do

Priest : now you can kiss the bride!

I pressed my lips softly against hers..

Actually we should never give up.. We can't guess anything about fate.. But it was really unique how our fate was written!
I thought I were a player.. Then I got in to this game
FATE PLAY

|| THE END ||

🎉 You've finished reading Fate Play | KTH FF| 𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 🎉