Chapter XXX: The Incarnation of Strength

The six squads were all lined up in the coliseum of Zeozanet. The people all across the globe sat by their screens waiting to see what would come next. All of the knights were sharing all sorts of different reactions to Milo's absence. Some were sad, showing signs of empathy. Some didn't care. Others were disappointed not to face the legendary sin of wrath, whereas others were enjoying it. However, among the nameless knights one towered above the rest. Aiko's mountain-like body was almost paralysing. Her mana was suffocating, her lustful gaze searching for some sort of excitement. The tension decaying from her body was almost enough to kill everyone in Zeozanet. Everyone could feel her strength. Everyone could feel the amount of power just waiting to be released. 

"Ladies and gentlemen thank you for your patience!" Sae's voice started to break the tension. "As you may be aware, yesterday's fight against squad 6 and 3 left Captain Milo Gonzalez in a coma. Tenshi will now explain to you what happened, please do not worry about Milo! As requested by his second in command, Silver, the tournament shall continue!" 
                                                                  8 hours ago, Atlas, Cepheus Palace

"I see so Milo has finally figured out who made the weapon to kill Mirajane, a weapon created by one of our own...and you think this bishop manipulated him? If that's the case Milo knew damn well he couldn't just head to Panos and kill him without starting a war...so having Patience kill him...he knew Mona and Aiko, especially, would want to go and erase the church giving them a reason to fight a war...he is cunning...so if he comes back you are saying that he'll be stronger, but with less humanity?" October asked, the king looking at the unopened letter. He and his commanders all watched as Milo explained his plan to Silver. 

"Correct Sir...Milo still wants his revenge, which is why Aiko didn't outright kill Renjiro. Thankfully we don't need to worry about him breaking free. Aiko, though she's enraged, is still the greatest mage in history. More importantly, though we need to all prep for a potential war, Aiko is going to kill Miles and none of us can stop her..."

"I can" The commanders all looked to see the lazy Kiro raise his hand. "My soldiers are absolute we will take down Aiko or at least give y'all enough time to come back...wait why do you all look surprised?!"

"The lazy dude just spoke! Wow! Famboyent! Why does he get to fight our mana maiden?! I am blaze! I am a blazzin dragon!" Blaze was one of the four elemental dragons, he was previously fighting the other three to see who was the strongest dragon. They did this to earn the right to challenge Silver for a rematch since he alone defeated all four. Normally a dragon can't be killed, but instead, when they die they are sent back to their birth with the wisdom of their past deaths. However, Silver was able to absorb their souls killing dragons permanently. Only the four elements survived Silver's onslaught as they helplessly watched as the freighting sin of greed devoured the dragons to almost extinction. 

"My boy what a development! Guys, we have another imposter!" Lloyd chuckled to himself. His single eye praised the lazy monarch.

"Sir Kiro, I mean no disrespect, but you are lazy as hell and Lady Aiko will mop the floor with you! But I can't be out lazied so go! Go be active so I can sleep without issue! I must slumber because that's my sin! Mhmm Mhmm!"  Yui yawned, her eyes barely staying awake as she walked to Silver. "Silver you are a big strong man care to let me sleep in your arms?!!?!" 

"Did the sin of sloth just command me to stay awake...no now I want to sleep!" Kiro glared at the lazy gaze of Yui, their eyes battling for sleep.

"No you must be insominac! I pass waking duties to my superior!" As the two lazy knights were discussing who gets to sleep, Tenshi opened the letter.