Mr professor [The end]

Jk and Jm were sitting the the pool site with there legs dipped in the water.

Jk: how was the dinner today?
Jm:(smiled nods)
Jk:(rapped an arm around his sholders)
Jm:(kept his head on his cheast) I never knew life could be so beautiful for someone like me.
Jk:(frowned brows) someone like you means?
Jm: a chin smoker, a spoiled brat, a stubborn stupid boy with no worth is....now a topper of his class.
Jk:(smiled)
Jm: thankyou for everything.
Jk: you deserved it all baby. Life is all about a second chance in you made everyone proud by what you did in your 2nd chance.
Jm:(smiled bright teary eyes)

........

Next few days we're going quite  good Jm didn't create any trouble Jk was really proud of his performance.

It was lunch time right now Jm was sitting with Tae who was teasing him about Jk [he is the only one in Jm's friend circle who know Jk is his husband]

S1: Jimin!
Jm:(turned) yes.
S1: principle sir is calling you in office. (Left)
Jm:(rolling his eyes) what now?
Tae:(patting his arms) should I accompany?
Jm: it's ok I will go you carry on. (Left)

In office.

RM: Jimin you know na basketball match is around the corner.
Jm:(nods)
RM: I want you to participate. (Showing him the list)
Jm: sir but me?
RM: I will arrange your extra classes if needed there will be no loss of your studies we really have to win this match.
Jm:...uh....fine who is the captain?
RM: Taehyung.
Jm: oh that's great b...ut I need to take permission first.
RM:(smiled) sure tell me by tomorrow (Giving him the form) fill this as well.
Jm:(smiled softly and left)

Jm asked Jk and he got the permission.

On the match

Jm and Tae were slaying in the match but were beeing little competitive as the one with most goals get man of the match (if that's somthing in basketball 😅)

It was quite healthy compilation at first but Jm saw Tae is winning and things got heated up a little and he pushed Tae.

Tae fall down on a piece of glass piercing his back everyone saw that Jk felt really angry on Jm but he stayed calm for then.

Tae finished the game and he won the man of the match and there team won the trophy.

After the ceremony the other college left from there everyone was busy with one or the other thing.

Tae: why would you do that?
Jm:(wiping his sweat)(Rolling his eyes) oh stop being a baby Taehyung it's a game.
Tae: ya and you should play it like one.
Jm: fuck off  (Irritated)
Tae:(punched his face hard)

Jm who was already angry held Tae's collar taechers saw that and Jk came in between separating both of them.

Jk: what the hell is wrong with you guys?
Tae: sir he s-(Holding his bleeding back)(sigh)
Jk:(frowned brows)(turned Tae to his side) you are bleeding. You should have told it first. Come let's get it treated.
Tae:(pulling away from his hold) I am fine.
Jk: it will not look nice if I will carry you to medical room.

Tae just looked down following behind him when Jk spoke "you need an invitation Jimin?" Jm took left.

......

Jk and Jm were standing outside Jk was staring at Jm's sole who was looking down like a kicked puppy.

Tae came out shortly Jk gently pats his head "I am really sorry from his side"

Tae: please Mr Joen why are you saying sorry. It's alright I am fine. (About to leave)
Jm;(held his hand)
Tae:(glaring at him cutely)
Jm;(looking down) sowwy Taetae. (Hugging him)
Tae:(hugging him back) fine behave well next time with me.
Jk:(massaging Jm's nap gently) I will make sure of that.
Jm:(glumped hard)
Tae:(breaking the hug mischievous smile) beat his ass nicely Mr Joen.
Jm:(eyes widen) Tae yo-
Jk; fine fine now let's get going it is late already. Come Taehyung I will drop you.
Tae: I will go by m-
Jk: come on I can atleast drop you.