𝟢𝟢𝟤,𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐛'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

JJ was stood at the steering wheel of the boat, fixing his hat, "That's JJ, my best friend since the third grade

JJ was stood at the steering wheel of the boat, fixing his hat, "That's JJ, my best friend since the third grade. He's about as local as they come. Latest in a long line of fishing, drinking, smuggling, vendetta-holding salt-lifers who made their living off the water." John B introduced the blonde.

"Best surfer I know. Just don't tell him I said that." John B added on, "Mild kleptomaniac and a future tax cheat."

Next Kie is sitting at a bonfire going on about the usual things she does, "And that's Kiara, or Kie, as we call her. And when she's not saving turtles or listening to Marley, or getting a dolphin tattoo, she hangs out with us." John B said.

"I'm not really sure why, though. So, she's a rich kid, actually. Foot in both worlds. Her family owns The Wreck, this Outer Banks institution. Total cash cow with the tourists." John B paused, "You know, im not really sure how her parents feel about us. We all have a thing for her, well, except JJ, he's got a thing for someone else."

"That's Pope, the brains of the operation... finalist for the Lucas T. Vanderhorst Merit Scholarship. And the smartest person I know. Little bit of a weirdo. His father's this legendary character, Heyward. Anything you wanted on the island, Heyward can get for you." John B said.

"Now, I'm not sure Heyward knew what to make of his oddball son, but it didn't matter. He was a pogue, just like the rest of us." John B continued.

"And that, brings us to Gabriella, or Gabby for short. JJ has the hots for her. Anyway, her parents own like the country club which is like a big deal but she chooses to hang out with us even if it meant she'd get in trouble. I'm pretty sure she and JJ share brain cells because at most points of the day, they're just a stupid and crazy as each other." John B rambled.

"She's cool though. Her ex is like the biggest ass in all of Outer Banks, Rafe Cameron. A lot of people still say he likes her. JJ would probably kill the guy if he tried to touch Gabby." He added on.

"So, that's my crew." John B finally said.

𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗉,𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖦𝖺𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈.