Chapter 8: Another Blue Case

"Your name is Fiona?" said Aislynn. "Yes, it's true. My friend Evans wrote it with a clay knife. She's the pottery artist in her artist career after me and she graduated high school together." said Greyson. "Gosh, we didn't know that," said Cory. "Yes, certainly. It's all the good old times when I was young. When I first met Jerald, he looked like he came from heaven, we were at the ECU around the Outer Banks. When I was 15, my older sister got a call from our father saying that my mother had been poisoned by someone who was a loose killer. My parents were at the class reunion at their high school, nobody knew who put poison in her wine. Some people say that the man with ginger hair wearing a masquerade mask did it, but there was no answer as to where he is now. He got away," said Fiona.

"Do you know the unsolved cases of the White Masquerade Mask Killer?" asked Daniel. "I certainly do, my mother was one of the victims of the masquerade mask killer. The identity of the killer was unknown and some people want to know who is behind all this and why would he or she do that," said Fiona. "For real?" said Daniel. "Yes," said Fiona. "Do you remember this file we found at the history center last night?" asked Daniel as he pulled out the file that had Fiona's full name in it from his backpack and then showed the file to Fiona. "Oh my God... That's me," said Fiona as she saw the file. "We believe someone must've left the file at the table before leaving the history center last night, there's gonna be the conclusion that one of the history center workers must be the White Masquerade Mask Killer behind all of this," said Daniel. "My God, I think I'm gonna be in great danger when someone knows my identity," said Fiona.

"Ma'am, we don't know who works at the history center while being the murderer but we'll find out soon. Do you have the video camera around your door so that you can see who it was?" asked Aislynn, comforting Fiona. "Well, my brother installed it for me, yes," said Fiona.

After the conversation with Fiona, the trio left her home and left the Nags Head Woods to hit the road. The trio headed to Wilmington to look for another person in the files: Nelson Richards. They went to the beach of Wilmington, they headed to the New Hanover County Library to explore and they stopped at the parking lot. They got out of the vehicle to enter the library, they went inside the library to start exploring around. "So, the file says that Mr. Richards is working in the Wilmington library?" said Aislynn. "Yeah," said Daniel. "I wonder where he is now?" said Cory. "We gotta ask the librarian who knows where he is," said Daniel. "Agree," said Aislynn.

The trio went to the librarian's office to look for the librarian who would know where Nelson was, the female librarian Stacie Allmon was researching the books. "Excuse me, miss?" said Daniel. "Yes?" said Stacie. "We're sorry to barge in on you, are you busy?" said Daniel. "Oh no, not at all. Is there something I could help you with?" said Stacie. "Yes, ma'am, we're looking for Mr. Richards in the library, is he here today?" said Cory. "Of course, but he's on a lunch break right now, he's at Panera Bread," said Stacie. "Thank you, miss," said Aislynn. "Thank you," said Daniel. "Thanks, beautiful," said Cory. "Dude, come on," said Daniel, snickered slightly. The three left the library to find Nelson Richards at the Panera Bread restaurant area. They saw the Brazilian-American Nelson Richards coming out of the restaurant after getting his lunch and sitting at one of the tables, they went up to talk to him.

"Hey, sir, are you Mr. Nelson Richards?" said Daniel. "Yes, I am... Who are you kids?" said Nelson. "I'm Daniel. This is Aislynn and Cory, we're here to ask you about the White Masquerade Mask Killer," said Daniel. "What about the White Masquerade Mask Killer? Is there another murder case going on?" said Nelson. "We don't know, but do you know that someone pulled out your file the other night?" said Daniel. Daniel pulls out Nelson's file to show him, and Nelson is surprised to see his file. "Hey, don't let anyone see this. Hide it and I'll be right with you kids, OK?" said Nelson. "OK," said Daniel. "Yes, sir," said Aislynn.