Part 3 : Purple

Jin stares blankly ahead. He could hear the chatters around him. Everybody talk and joke with each other, but he couldn't comprehend anything they're saying at all. He closes his eyes tightly, trying hard to focus his hearing.

No.

There's nothing wrong with his hearing.

He could hear clearly when Jimin shouts with fork in his hand pointing it to Taehyung, who responds him with his crisp laugh. He could hear Yoongi shouting to stop Namjoon who reaches for the knife and tries to cut the meat that Jungkook just put off of the grill. He could clearly hear Hoseok chuckles while holding his stomach and almost falls from his chair when he saw Namjoon is beaming Yoongi with his innocent look.

There's nothing wrong with his hearing.

But he doesn't understand at all about everything they're saying. Not even a word he finds familiar to his ears. They seem to be saying foreign words that even he tries hard to dig into his memory, he couldn't find the words inside his mind.

Jin blinks. He tries to make sure that he is still in his world, together with his friends he considers as his family, the people who for the past ten years had been with him, breathing through sobs, sharing fatigues, and not even once they complain about squeezing in a very tight place that no one can imagine.

"Hyung?"

One gentle touch to his arm.

With only one gentle touch to his arm, he finally wakes up from the dream that likely to trap him in a world he couldn't recognize at all. Just one touch on his arm, and that's enough for him to come back to his bright world. Like a curtain suddenly being lifted up, he suddenly understands what the people around him are talking about.

"Are you okay?"

Jin looks to Jimin who stares at him with worry.

Jimin.

An angel disguised as a human, now is staring at him with worry all over his face.

Jin smiles, and nods lightly. "I'm fine. I'm sorry. I don't know why, but suddenly my brain went completely blank and I couldn't understand at all about what you're talking about." He explains and chuckles at the end of his sentence.

Everybody simultaneously suddenly stops everything they're doing and turns their eyes towards Jin.

"You do know that we will be there if you want to say something, Hyung." Hoseok says softly.

Hoseok.

Another angel disguised as a human being.

Jin looks at his friends one by one and smiles.

Actually they are all angels disguised as human beings who were sent down to earth to be my guardian angels. Then why should I worry?

Jin chuckles. "I'm sorry. I will tell you whatever in my mind when I find the right time, and ... when I say the right time, it is when finally I myself am sure of what is really on my mind."

The six people in front of him keep silent for a moment, trying to digest every word Jin had just said.

"You really have to do it, Hyung." Namjoon asks with his serious look.

Jin nods with certainty. "Yes. I will definitely do it. But please wait for a moment. I have to make sure whatever it is on my mind, which has been bothering me lately. I'm sure it's not really important, but still, somehow I feel like ... ah, this isn't right at all." Jin sighs and shakes his head. "I shouldn't make you worry about me."

Taehyung grabs Jin's hand and holds it tightly. "If you stay quiet, we will worry even more. You have to promise that you will take out everything on your mind when you're ready. We don't care who you will tell, but please, pretty please, you will let all the negative things out of your mind."