Part 5 : Blue

Jimin takes a glance to his watch and sighs weakly. He then looks around. Yoongi is laying down the couch and busy with his phone. Vaguely he could see his jaw tightens, either by something from the phone or because of something else bothering his mind. The man is clearly tense and restless.

Is Yoongi-Hyung also anxious like me?

He turns to the corner of the room where Jungkook and Taehyung are whispering to each other about something he really doesn't want to know, in a very low voice, as if they don't want everybody else in the room to know whatever they're discussing.

You should go somewhere hidden if you don't want anybody else hearing your conversation. Idiots.

Jimin rolls his eyes. His lips twitch up as he smirks at them.

It's no wonder that people think there's something between you, because you act like there's really something between you. You act like there's no one else in this world beside you. No matter how you look, you look like a couple in love. You're such idiots. You're the one who create the turmoil, but you're also the ones who got irritated by other people's opinion about you. Stupids.

As if hearing what Jimin is thinking, Jungkook and Taehyung turn at him at the same time and look at him questioningly.

"What?" Asks Taehyung without making any sound.

"Stupid." Jimin gives him a reply with the same way.

Jungkook ant Taehyung widen their eyes confusedly. They look at each other for a moment before looking back to Jimin who is smirking at them, silently mocking their stupid behavior.

"This's been too long. Jin-Hyung is never this late." Namjoon mutters softly as he looks at his watch.

"He hasn't been answering his phone either." Yoongi replies him from the couch.

Jimin takes a deep breath. It turns out that Yoongi-Hyung is really thinking about Jin-Hyung.

Hoseok scratches his head but doesn't say anything. He just takes out his phone and tries to call their eldest brother, and even gets the answer that the number he's calling is out of reach.

Yoongi gets from the couch and grabs his car key before walking out. Like chicks not wanting to be left by their mother, everyone in the room immediately follow him obediently.

Jimin and Hoseok look at each other in the elevator that take them to Jin's apartment floor, feeling a thick de javu that surrounds them.

Jungkok, who is the first to arrive at Jin's apartment door, knocks loudly to not getting any answer even after few moments. Yoongi, who keeps silent all the while, steps closer and punches the code to enter Jin's apartment.

"Oh." Jungkook looks at him innocently, still stunned by the fact that Yoongi knows the code to Jin's apartment.

"I still can't accept that Yoongi-Hyung has Jin-Hyung's apartment code number while he didn't tell the rest of us." Taehyung complains while pouting. He feels their oldest brother had been unfair to them because he didn't want to share his code freely.

"Make sense." Jimin replies quickly and lightly. "I guess Jin-Hyung has a good reason for not telling you his door code."

"Why?"

"Because he doesn't want you to suddenly barge into his house in an ungodly hours without you inform him first."

"Huh? There's no way I do that!"

All five of them simultaneously turn to Taehyung and look at him accusingly, because everyone had experienced what Jimin had just said. Taehyung had barged into their apartment after midnight with a reason that he couldn't sleep alone.