Part 2

In the morning.

Rita and Nicholas are in the Vanzilla and heading straight to Great Lake City. Nicholas will visit that city to see Sid and Adelaide.

Nicholas: Great Lake City, here we come.

Rita: Are you excited to go see your friend Sid?

Nicholas: Of course, Rita.

Rita: And what plans are they going to make?

Nicholas: There are many things that we are going to have fun with and spend a lot of time together.

Nicholas is imagining his plans with Sid.

Nicholas: For example, we are going to eat pizza, walk in the park, dance together to K-pop, make art, go to games, try Korean food, have a nice sleepover, play games and ride a train. His father is a train driver.

Nicholas finishes imagining.

Rita: Wow. It's amazing, Nico. I love your plans.

Nicholas: This is how the plans will be for just one day.

Rita: I hope you have a great day with Sid. From there, tell me what they did.

Nicholas: Yes. I'm sure we're going to have a great time today. Hey, don't you know the Chang family?

Rita: No. Lincoln told me and showed me his photo of Sid Chang. She is also Ronnie Anne's best friend.

Nicholas: And would you like to meet them?

Rita: Well, I'd like that. It would be fascinating to meet them.

Nicholas: That's great. In the chat, they tell me Sid and his family are outside waiting for me.

Rita: Really?

Nicholas: Yes.

Rita: Wow. I could meet the Chang family.

Nicholas: How long until we get there?

Rita: It won't be long before we arrive.

Nicholas: For me, it is a nice city like New York.

Rita: Do you like the city with tall buildings, structures and apartments?

Nicholas: Honestly yes.

Rita: And we're already inside the city. I also like the city, it is beautiful like what you say.

Nicholas: Really?

Rita: Yes.

Nicholas: Great. Do you know where the Casagrandes' apartment is?

Rita: Yes, I went there for the first time when Lincoln and I went to that apartment. He had told me that Sid and his family also lives in that apartment.

Nicholas: Exactly yes.

Rita: Look, Nico. Here's Sid.

Nicholas: Sid. Sid is outside.

Rita: And with his family.

Rita parks at the Los Casagrandes apartment and Rita and Nicholas get out of the car.

Nicholas: Hi Sid.

Sid: Hello best friend Nicholas.

Sid and Nicholas hug each other with joy.

Nicholas: Hello Sid's mom and dad.

Sid's mom: Hello Nico.

Sid's dad: Hello Nicholas.

Nicholas: Hello Adelaide.

Adelaide: Hello Nico.

Nicholas and Adelaide hug each other with joy.