Why?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the people and/or songs! The song's meaning in this story are NOT original meaning! I'm changing the meaning only for this story and to make sense with this plot!

Warning: This chapter might trigger some people. The story might have some mention of this.

Well anyways one with the story.

'Three years...' Kellin thought. It has been three years since Andy left him. Kellin remembers that dreadful day clearly.
(Flashback)
He had gone to see Justin Hills his friend as they talked about how Justin found two other guitarist and a drummer for the band they planned to form. Kellin was stoked. He could wait to tell Andy when he got home. As he got home, called Andy, and got no respond. "Andy?" He tried again. He walked towards the kitchen, upon the fridge there was a note to read. "Please don't be mad, when you read this. By the time you do read this I'll be gone. I had to leave, I had many reasons too. Reasons I can't tell you yet. I want you to remember this. I love you, Kellin. I didn't just leave you. I love you more than I can ever scream. I'll be home again. I swear it " Kellin looked at the note one more time before running to Andy's room. He opened the door to nothing. The room was empty. "No!" Kellin yelled. "No, no, no...Andy, why." "No!" He yelled again going over to Andy's bed. He wanted Andy to be there and tell him it was just a joke and he hug Kellin and tell him he would never leave him, but he wasn't. He laid on the bed and wrapped himself in the sheets. They smelled just like Andy. Kellin didn't know he was crying till the felt the pillow get damp. Before he knew it he was sobbing, "Why?" He whispered. "I Love You Too Andy...more than that I should." Kellin whispered before falling a sleep in Andy's bed.
(Flashback over)