Im Home Again

---Present Time---
Kellin's POV
"Kells!" I heard Justin yelled. "Yea!" I yelled back. "I'm going to the store with the boys do you want anything!" He said. I smiled, "No! Just don't waste to much money! The beers aren't going anywhere!" I yelled with the joking edge. "Nah!" He said laughing. "K bye!" The yelled. I shook my head, I turned on the radio, some random people were talking for a while until I heard them says "Next song is from Black Veil Brides called 'The Mortician's Daughter" I heard the soft acoustic guitar play for a couple seconds before I heard the deep charming voice I missed these 3 years. " I open my lungs dear I sing this song at funerals... no rush. These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.A baby boy you've held so tightly,This pain it visits almost nightly Missing hotel beds, I feel your touch. I will await dear, a patience of eternity, my crush. A universe so still. No rust. No dust will ever grow on this frame, One million years, and I will say your name. I love you more than I can ever scream. We booked our flight those years ago, I said I loved you as I left you. Regrets still haunt my hollow head, But I promised you that I will see you again, again. I sit here and smile dear. I smile because I think of you and I blush. These bleeding hollow dials, this fuss. A fuss is made of miles and travel Roadways are but stones and gravel. A bleeding heart can conquer every crush. We booked our flight those years ago You said you loved me as you left me. Regrets still haunt your saddened head, But I promised you that I will see you. We booked our flight those years ago I said I loved you as I left you Regret's no longer in my head, But I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again, I'm home again, again, again.
I'm home again."
'I'm home again' repeated in my head. Is he, not he can't be. I heard my phone buzz I picked it. Tears brimmed my eyes just from this simple text I got. "I told you I'd be home again." There was a knock on at my door. "Coming," I yelled shakily. I opened the door, before I could see who it was, I was engulfed into a hug. I was stiff for a second not knowing who it was. "It's me Kells." a deep but soft voice that I knew belonged to the man I love whispered into my ear. I relaxed and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, then laid my head against his head. After a few moments, he pulled away. I look up to see his eyes already trained on me. I stared into his bright blue eyes, "You have no idea how much I miss you." He whispered pulling me into a hug. I pulled away and punched him in the arm, tears falling from my eyes. "How dare you!" I yell. He look at me confused, but his eyes held sadness as if he need what I was going to say. "You leave me for THREE YEARS ANDY! And you come back to say you missed me! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FELT! I was heartbroken Andy! HEARTBROKEN! You left with nothing but A NOTE FOR ME TO READ! I LOVE YOU IF YOU DID'T ALREADY KNOW THAT! YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND! DO YOU DARE JUST COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND TELL ME YOU MISSED ME! BECAUSE GUESS WHAT, I WAS DEPRESSED AND DIDN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING! I CUT MYSELF! IT WAS TO ONLY WAY FOR ME TO-" I chocked up and stopped midway. Andy's eyes widen when I mention me cutting. Andy pulled me into a hug. I started sobbing into his chest. "Shhh. It's okay, I'm here I'm not going to leave you. I'm never going to let you go through this again." He said rocking is back and forth. I calmed down. I pulled away from him and wiped my face and took deep breaths to steady my breathing. "Andy..." I started. "I'm sorry it's just you left me, with nothing. You didn't contacted me. I-" "You what?" I look up and noticed how close he was. "I love you.." I say looking down.

Third Person POV
Kellin shuffled his feet. Andy put his fingers under Kellin's chin and pushed it upward. "I love you too baby..." Andy whispered before pressing his lips on Kellin's. Kellin wrapped his arms around Andy's neck, as Andy's hands rested on Kellin's hips. Andy pulled Kellin close and tiled his head to deepen their kiss.

Kellin's POV
(A/N sorry for a the POV switches)
I felt Andy pull me closer to him, and deepen the kiss. I smiled against his lips. Andy pushed me against the wall, and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in, Andy's tongue met mine as we fought for "dominance" which he won. We pulled away at the same time. He reached his forehead onto mine. "I bet your wondering why I left..." He said. I nodded. "I left form a band..." He said. I cut him off. "You left just to be in a band?!" I said. "No, hold up! I did but so I can get us money to help you pay the house and food and to live, I couldn't just let you work 2 jobs and stay in the house and do nothing, what kind of best friend would I be." "I-" "Please forgive me. I'm not going to leave you again...be my boyfriend Kellin?" He asked. "Yes, I'll be your boyfriend Andy." I said. He smiled and kissed me once again. This time I pulled away. "Now that song?" I asked. He smiled, "Which one I got more than just one song" he smiled. "Don't get cocky, 'The Mortician's Daughter' one" I said. "Oh well, I know your dad worked as Mortician...and the song was about how I left you, and I don't know if you read the note or whatnot. But I promised you I'd be home again." He said. I stayed silent for a second. "But I'm a son not daughter. It should be 'The Mortician's Son'" I told him. "It's sells better." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Wait, where are you stay?" I asked. "My band and I found a place to stay, it's small but we-" I cut him off. "Come live with us!" I said. "You band too." I added. "Us?" Andy asked raising an eyebrow. I smiled, "Your not the only one with a band." I said slyly. Andy smiled and pulled me into a hug and swayed side to side. "Well if it's okay with your band mates it's fine with us." Andy said. "Well I'll ask Justin-" "Ask me what?" I heard a other voice say. Andy and I pulled away and turned towards the new source of sound. Justin stood there with food in his hands smirking at us. "Did I interrupt something." He asked. I rolled my eyes, "No but in asking you this, can Andy and his bands stay with us?" I asked. Justin stood there for a moment. "Yea sure. But we all have to share a room. Like 2 people pure room." He said. "Yea cool the guys would mind!" Andy said. Justin set the food on the counter and turned to us. "Keep it PG. I don't need to here you guys." He smirked. we both blushed. "Well you should get going to ask your band." I said. "Yea, come with me?" He asked. I smile and pecked his lips, "Sure." I said. In the corner of me eye I saw Justin looking at us with a smile. "See you guys in a while!" Justin said as me and Andy walked outside. I smile, could this day get any better.